Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-02-15 21:42:37

The Big N
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2009-11-23
Posts: 1840
PM  Website

Call of Duty MW2

I just got it today. So far im lvl 17. Im not that good but i get about 5 kills a game in team deathmatch online. Thats not that bad for just starting today is it? If you have any tips please tell me.

If you want to play me my gamer tag is XmutigersX


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/610.jpg
"Ever wish you could smack somebody through the internet?" Crashnburn_
West League Player of the Day Awards
Experimental Team Build Team

Offline

 

#2 2010-02-15 21:49:56

2guy
Banned
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-09-04
Posts: 529
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

here is a tip the Tar-21 with red dot:secondary:AA12 equipment:semtix. special:stunx2. red perk:stopping power. blue perk:light of hand. green perk:steady aim. death streak: painkiller.

Offline

 

#3 2010-02-15 21:50:40

The Big N
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2009-11-23
Posts: 1840
PM  Website

Re: Call of Duty MW2

K.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/610.jpg
"Ever wish you could smack somebody through the internet?" Crashnburn_
West League Player of the Day Awards
Experimental Team Build Team

Offline

 

#4 2010-02-15 22:49:25

brodawgs
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Wisconsin
Registered: 2008-05-19
Posts: 704
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

2guy wrote:

here is a tip the Tar-21 with red dot:secondary:AA12 equipment:semtix. special:stunx2. red perk:stopping power. blue perk:light of hand. green perk:steady aim. death streak: painkiller.

Are you braindead?

The Tar-21 with a red dot takes up so much of the screen and doesn't even give that much to aim at when you look through it.

My advise, get used to the normal iron sights. This takes away the need for the bling perk (allowing two attachments on your weapon), unless if you want to use the silencer with full metal jacket, or grenade launcher with full metal jacket, the other combo's aren't worth it. The scavenger, marathon, and slight of hand perks are way more practical and useful than bling, scavenger especially if your using the grenade launcher attachment.

For the other two perks, use stopping power and commando/steady aim, or cold-blooded and ninja.

Use the intervention for sniper, M4/Scar-H/ACR for assault rifles, and UMP45 for sub machine gun. Spas-12 for shotgun as your secondary weapon and you should be set.


Stay Frosty.

Offline

 

#5 2010-02-15 22:58:13

BleedBlue
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2009-11-15
Posts: 607
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

so those are universally the best guns to use?


"We don't have to be better than them the first 364 days, we don't even have to be better than them for the next 23 hours. We just have to be better than them for 40 minutes."
- Brad Stevens, Butler Bulldogs head coach

Offline

 

#6 2010-02-15 23:14:31

The Big N
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2009-11-23
Posts: 1840
PM  Website

Re: Call of Duty MW2

I asked my friend who is pretty good and he said the tar-21 with the scar


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/610.jpg
"Ever wish you could smack somebody through the internet?" Crashnburn_
West League Player of the Day Awards
Experimental Team Build Team

Offline

 

#7 2010-02-15 23:37:12

mattya802
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: MA
Registered: 2008-12-22
Posts: 9532
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

tar-21 has terrible accuracy at long distances....it kick backs like crazy


i love the ACR with stopping power but you obviously dont have that yet

If you like fully automatic use the M4....Famas if you don't mind 3 round burst.  Any shotgun for a secondary is good, all on personal preference IMO.  I really like cold blooded but depending on the weapons damage you might need stopping power to help out.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/25106.jpg
Bird - Season 11 Champs!    Obvious troll is obvious, and therefore easy to ignore - <3 MenZ
Classic - Franchise Connection
West - BM (captain), CR Veterans     Total: 5 championships

Offline

 

#8 2010-02-15 23:43:55

cricket857
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2009-07-02
Posts: 54
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

Scar with silencer, the scar is good because its sight is excellent so you dont need red dot. therefore eliminating the need for bling. if you dont have a silencer everyone will hunt you down every time you fire, secondar: pp2000 with silencer, shotguns are good too but i prefer pp2000 in case you run out of ammo, not a problem if you have scavenger however. Slight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Steady aim. swith to scavenger over slight of hand when you get claymores. and yes the tar sucks dont use it. Try sticking to the perimiters of the map so you dont have to cover 4 sides. Since your new set your killstreak as UAV, Preditor missle and harrier. care package doesnt add to killsteak and noobs tend to lose their packages alot either out of the map or get it stolen. good luck smile    M4 carbine is also an exellent starting off gun but the scars sight is better so i like it more.

Source: I Tear shit up

Last edited by cricket857 (2010-02-15 23:55:11)

Offline

 

#9 2010-02-16 08:12:40

mutigers28
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-10-24
Posts: 16075
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

I for one dont like the Scar's iron sight, I dont really like the M16's either. I use the ACR w/ Holographic, ACR w/ Heartbeat, AK47 w/ ACOG, AK47 w/ Noob Tube, WA2000 w/ Thermal, MP5 w/ Rapid Fire (i use this usually when Im playing Demolition and my team needs to defuse the bomb,, since I have Marathon and Lightweight on it. The thing I dont like about the AK is that isn't as accurate and its hard to see exactly where the sight in the middle is since its so small.

The Big N wrote:

I asked my friend who is pretty good and he said the tar-21 with the scar

did you ask noah? use the M4A1 over the scar imo.


2 Championships: Question Mark S14, Candy Trafficking Task Force S14

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1348.jpg

Offline

 

#10 2010-02-16 08:34:06

Crashnburn_
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2009-06-11
Posts: 5215
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

Anybody who uses thermal, grenade launcher, or dual shotguns is not allowed to offer advice.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/37651.jpg

Offline

 

#11 2010-02-16 08:35:12

2guy
Banned
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-09-04
Posts: 529
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

brodawgs wrote:

2guy wrote:

here is a tip the Tar-21 with red dot:secondary:AA12 equipment:semtix. special:stunx2. red perk:stopping power. blue perk:light of hand. green perk:steady aim. death streak: painkiller.

Are you braindead?

The Tar-21 with a red dot takes up so much of the screen and doesn't even give that much to aim at when you look through it.

My advise, get used to the normal iron sights. This takes away the need for the bling perk (allowing two attachments on your weapon), unless if you want to use the silencer with full metal jacket, or grenade launcher with full metal jacket, the other combo's aren't worth it. The scavenger, marathon, and slight of hand perks are way more practical and useful than bling, scavenger especially if your using the grenade launcher attachment.

For the other two perks, use stopping power and commando/steady aim, or cold-blooded and ninja.

Use the intervention for sniper, M4/Scar-H/ACR for assault rifles, and UMP45 for sub machine gun. Spas-12 for shotgun as your secondary weapon and you should be set.

If im am braindead how come I have 21 nukes with no boosting when my online time is only 2 days 1 hr????????????????

Offline

 

#12 2010-02-16 12:11:42

brodawgs
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Wisconsin
Registered: 2008-05-19
Posts: 704
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

2guy wrote:

brodawgs wrote:

2guy wrote:

here is a tip the Tar-21 with red dot:secondary:AA12 equipment:semtix. special:stunx2. red perk:stopping power. blue perk:light of hand. green perk:steady aim. death streak: painkiller.

Are you braindead?

The Tar-21 with a red dot takes up so much of the screen and doesn't even give that much to aim at when you look through it.

My advise, get used to the normal iron sights. This takes away the need for the bling perk (allowing two attachments on your weapon), unless if you want to use the silencer with full metal jacket, or grenade launcher with full metal jacket, the other combo's aren't worth it. The scavenger, marathon, and slight of hand perks are way more practical and useful than bling, scavenger especially if your using the grenade launcher attachment.

For the other two perks, use stopping power and commando/steady aim, or cold-blooded and ninja.

Use the intervention for sniper, M4/Scar-H/ACR for assault rifles, and UMP45 for sub machine gun. Spas-12 for shotgun as your secondary weapon and you should be set.

If im am braindead how come I have 21 nukes with no boosting when my online time is only 2 days 1 hr????????????????

Only 21 nukes in 2 days 1hr?


Stay Frosty.

Offline

 

#13 2010-02-16 15:10:29

gochiefwahoo14
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Ohio
Registered: 2008-12-12
Posts: 11027
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

Prepare to be astounded.

Class 1:
MP5K w/ACOG Sight and FMJ
Stinger
Semtex
Stun
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim

Class 2:
TAR-21 w/Thermal Scope and FMJ
Stinger
Stun
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim


"They're gonna be poised, were gonna be more poised, they're gonna work hard, were gonna work harder, they gonna have fun, we gonna have more fun, they gonna try hard, were gonna win" -Eric Snow

Offline

 

#14 2010-02-16 15:24:11

Contender
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Why do you want to know?
Registered: 2008-06-27
Posts: 2687
PM  Website

Re: Call of Duty MW2

brodawgs wrote:

2guy wrote:

brodawgs wrote:


Are you braindead?

The Tar-21 with a red dot takes up so much of the screen and doesn't even give that much to aim at when you look through it.

My advise, get used to the normal iron sights. This takes away the need for the bling perk (allowing two attachments on your weapon), unless if you want to use the silencer with full metal jacket, or grenade launcher with full metal jacket, the other combo's aren't worth it. The scavenger, marathon, and slight of hand perks are way more practical and useful than bling, scavenger especially if your using the grenade launcher attachment.

For the other two perks, use stopping power and commando/steady aim, or cold-blooded and ninja.

Use the intervention for sniper, M4/Scar-H/ACR for assault rifles, and UMP45 for sub machine gun. Spas-12 for shotgun as your secondary weapon and you should be set.

If im am braindead how come I have 21 nukes with no boosting when my online time is only 2 days 1 hr????????????????

Only 21 nukes in 2 days 1hr?

yeah, I'd say that's pretty effin good so stfu man, he tried to give someone a tip and you just come out here acting like a dick and hatin.  Everybody has different ideas and playstyles, get over it.


Offline

 

#15 2010-02-16 15:33:30

I Am Basketball
The UnBanned
Accomplishments: 0
From: Birthplace of Aviation
Registered: 2008-06-18
Posts: 11138
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

I used the TAR-21 a ton, mastered it and loved it.
Then when I got to 70 I used the AK-47, mastered it and loved it.

Now that I prestiged I started using the ACR, great gun. Now I'm back to level 70 again and I'm using the AK, going to prestige soon.

Gamertag's FranticMagellan


Proud Member of The Replacements, ROTLW, The Tanks- S13 Champs
Both teams were reasonably balanced and the better team won today
Voted Best Avatar by the people  ~~ RIP supert420, a99tobe, camel, KIMBO, Cundiff, spevin and many...many more.
"We killed Drybones and ate him." - TheKaz  "This thread is as queer as a ten dollar bill." - Kazz

Offline

 

#16 2010-02-16 15:34:50

gochiefwahoo14
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Ohio
Registered: 2008-12-12
Posts: 11027
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

I just mastered the TAR yesterday smile
Next up is the MP5K.


"They're gonna be poised, were gonna be more poised, they're gonna work hard, were gonna work harder, they gonna have fun, we gonna have more fun, they gonna try hard, were gonna win" -Eric Snow

Offline

 

#17 2010-02-16 16:18:52

mattya802
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: MA
Registered: 2008-12-22
Posts: 9532
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

Crashnburn_ wrote:

Anybody who uses thermal, grenade launcher, or dual shotguns is not allowed to offer advice.

Dual shotguns ftw.


ACR is the shit.  Crazy accurate.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/25106.jpg
Bird - Season 11 Champs!    Obvious troll is obvious, and therefore easy to ignore - <3 MenZ
Classic - Franchise Connection
West - BM (captain), CR Veterans     Total: 5 championships

Offline

 

#18 2010-02-16 16:43:36

The Big N
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2009-11-23
Posts: 1840
PM  Website

Re: Call of Duty MW2

Hey guys thanks for the responses. I tried to get on online again and it said it had a dns error. What is that? Wat should i do?


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/610.jpg
"Ever wish you could smack somebody through the internet?" Crashnburn_
West League Player of the Day Awards
Experimental Team Build Team

Offline

 

#19 2010-02-16 16:45:32

Crashnburn_
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2009-06-11
Posts: 5215
PM

Offline

 

#20 2010-02-16 17:13:05

I Am Basketball
The UnBanned
Accomplishments: 0
From: Birthplace of Aviation
Registered: 2008-06-18
Posts: 11138
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

I do use thermal Barrett with stopping power, scavenger, and ninja.

It's a cheap class but I deserve it after the billions of kills I racked up with snipers in CoD WaW


Proud Member of The Replacements, ROTLW, The Tanks- S13 Champs
Both teams were reasonably balanced and the better team won today
Voted Best Avatar by the people  ~~ RIP supert420, a99tobe, camel, KIMBO, Cundiff, spevin and many...many more.
"We killed Drybones and ate him." - TheKaz  "This thread is as queer as a ten dollar bill." - Kazz

Offline

 

#21 2010-02-16 17:16:44

Blowcaine
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-07-03
Posts: 5190
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

Crashnburn_ wrote:

Anybody who uses thermal, grenade launcher, or dual shotguns is not allowed to offer advice.

this.


scar's iron sights are near perfect, tends to be the one i use most of the time, throw a silencer of FMJ on it. the ak is beastly to, once you get the hang of the recoil.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/4535.jpg         

Rutgers Scarlet Knights(C)   ||   Ballin For Dummies
Candy Trafficking Task Force

Offline

 

#22 2010-02-16 17:19:54

DemonDeacs
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-25
Posts: 9646
PM  Website

Re: Call of Duty MW2

Crashnburn_ wrote:

Anybody who uses thermal, grenade launcher, or dual shotguns is not allowed to offer advice.

I hate the duals and grenade launchers, but what's wrong with thermal?

Offline

 

#23 2010-02-16 17:22:16

mutigers28
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-10-24
Posts: 16075
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

gochiefwahoo14 wrote:

Prepare to be astounded.

Class 1:
MP5K w/ACOG Sight and FMJ
Stinger
Semtex
Stun
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim

Class 2:
TAR-21 w/Thermal Scope and FMJ
Stinger
Stun
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim

don't use thermal on an AR. Use scavenger. Use hardLine. Use commando big_smile


2 Championships: Question Mark S14, Candy Trafficking Task Force S14

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1348.jpg

Offline

 

#24 2010-02-16 17:35:24

Slick Rick
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Virginia
Registered: 2008-05-31
Posts: 6799
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

DemonDeacs wrote:

Crashnburn_ wrote:

Anybody who uses thermal, grenade launcher, or dual shotguns is not allowed to offer advice.

I hate the duals and grenade launchers, but what's wrong with thermal?

Thermal snipers = gayest thing I've ever seen

If you're new (can't believe I'm giving him a gay class like this), use this:

Famas (silencer once you get it)
Spas (AA-12 to be a huge queer once you get it)
Semtex
Stuns
Scavenger
Stopping Power (One hit kill then)
Commando (Ninja when you get it for Ninja Pro)

You'll easily rack up kills until you learn the game better...  Take it from me, I play way too much.

Last edited by Slick Rick (2010-02-16 17:35:32)


Court Rivals Championship Team / Season 5

Bgirl: Honestly, Supert, you can be really creepy.
Supert420: and anyone thinkin about bgirl in the shower right now.....a HOT shower smile

Offline

 

#25 2010-02-16 17:41:49

Slick Rick
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Virginia
Registered: 2008-05-31
Posts: 6799
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

gochiefwahoo14 wrote:

Prepare to be astounded.

Class 1:
MP5K w/ACOG Sight and FMJ
Stinger
Semtex
Stun
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim

Class 2:
TAR-21 w/Thermal Scope and FMJ
Stinger
Stun
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim

lolz...

MP5K is decent but usually you'll get wrecked cause of the short clip and if you meet more than two people, you're fucked.  ACOG, you shouldn't be shooting too far with it.  Red dot is better.  FMJ, you probably aren't shooting through walls that often with that small of a clip.  Marathon instead of Bling since it's a closer quarters gun.  Ninja Pro over Steady Aim in my opinion (don't even have high quality headphones, just can't stand hearing my footsteps.  So easy to sound whore in this game).

Not a thermal fan on an AR.  Throw a silencer on the Tar instead.  Takes down recoil and the iron sights are fine.  Shotgun over Stinger for close quarters (Tar works well up close but I'd prefer the shotgun anyway).  Don't really need Stopping Power on the Tar since it's so strong.  Hardline or Cold Blooded instead.  Ninja Pro > Stead Aim

My opinion but I thought I'd help instead of doing my homework which I'm suppose to be doing...


Court Rivals Championship Team / Season 5

Bgirl: Honestly, Supert, you can be really creepy.
Supert420: and anyone thinkin about bgirl in the shower right now.....a HOT shower smile

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson