Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#51 2010-02-17 23:24:56

Crashnburn_
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Re: Call of Duty MW2

I Am Basketball wrote:

Best killstreaks

For Kills:
Predator
Harrier
Chopper Gunner

For Nuke:
Harrier
Chopper Gunner/AC-130
Tactical Nuke

For Noobs:
UAV
Care Package
Predator Missle

Currently I'm using predator, harrier, pavelow so I can get the pavelow emblem.

I use the Predator, Harrier, Pavelow set up since dropping a 5 kill streak almost guarantees you a Pavelow. What I like to do is purposely die, call the Pavelow after I respawn and pick off people as they run from the Pavelow or try to fire at it and usually end up calling in another Pavelow as soon as the previous one leaves.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/37651.jpg

#52 2010-02-17 23:30:13

mattya802
PM

I Am Basketball wrote:

Best killstreaks

For Kills:
Predator
Harrier
Chopper Gunner

That's what I'm using.  Although I sometimes miss my constant UAV's.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/25106.jpg
Bird - Season 11 Champs!    Obvious troll is obvious, and therefore easy to ignore - <3 MenZ
Classic - Franchise Connection
West - BM (captain), CR Veterans     Total: 5 championships

#53 2010-02-17 23:32:54

I Am Basketball
The UnBanned
PM

True, with the 5-7-9 setup a 5 kill streak is basically a guarenteed Pavelow. That's why I love it so much. And recently I haven't been using the Chopper Gunner as much cause the damn thing won't fly where I want it to. Still I can't resist using it on Wasteland and Afghan.

Proud Member of The Replacements, ROTLW, The Tanks- S13 Champs
Both teams were reasonably balanced and the better team won today
Voted Best Avatar by the people  ~~ RIP supert420, a99tobe, camel, KIMBO, Cundiff, spevin and many...many more.
"We killed Drybones and ate him." - TheKaz  "This thread is as queer as a ten dollar bill." - Kazz

#54 2010-02-18 01:22:52

Blowcaine
PM

I Am Basketball wrote:

Best killstreaks

For Kills:
Predator
Harrier
Chopper Gunner

personally, if im going for kills i like to go harrier's, pavelow, ac130/CG

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/4535.jpg         

Rutgers Scarlet Knights(C)   ||   Ballin For Dummies
Candy Trafficking Task Force

#55 2010-02-18 07:53:21

mutigers28
PM

did they fix it so pave lows counted towards your kill streak? I know they used to not count but do they now?

2 Championships: Question Mark S14, Candy Trafficking Task Force S14

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1348.jpg

#56 2010-02-18 12:08:47

brodawgs
PM

mutigers28 wrote:

did they fix it so pave lows counted towards your kill streak? I know they used to not count but do they now?

Pave Lows have always counted towards you're kill streak, unless if you got them off of a care package, then they don't.

Stay Frosty.

#57 2010-02-18 13:15:40

Bradman90
PM

Bradman90 is my gamertag..

im usually playing 24-7

we need to get a courtrivals battle to on, like a private 6v6 or something

Go take this spoon and go spoon yourself!
http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=314294

#58 2010-02-18 13:26:18

Blowcaine
PM

brodawgs wrote:

mutigers28 wrote:

Pave Lows have always counted towards you're kill streak, unless if you got them off of a care package, then they don't.

this.

anything you get from CP's or EAD dont count towards killstreaks.

#59 2010-02-18 14:48:37

MyNetsForLife
PM

Silly question: Say I have a UAV and a Predator missile. If I use the UAV, do I need 2 kills or 5 kills during this life to get the missile?

Last edited by MyNetsForLife (2010-02-18 14:48:44)

Pat led the passing with 7 assists, and his usual steady defensive play held the opposing first squad to no double-digit point getters. He was heard running down the court screaming "If I can't score, you won't either!"

There's a 50% chance of getting either live or die. Obviously you're more likely to die, but if there are two options there is a 50% chance of getting either. -SH

#60 2010-02-18 14:56:25

Crashnburn_
PM

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Silly question: Say I have a UAV and a Predator missile. If I use the UAV, do I need 2 kills or 5 kills during this life to get the missile?

I don't understand the question. If you don't have the killstreak reduction perk (forget the name, haven't played in a while), you need 5 kills for the missile, no matter what. If you die before using the UAV your killstreak resets.

#61 2010-02-18 15:06:21

gochiefwahoo14
PM

Crashnburn_ wrote:

MyNetsForLife wrote:

I don't understand the question. If you don't have the killstreak reduction perk (forget the name, haven't played in a while), you need 5 kills for the missile, no matter what. If you die before using the UAV your killstreak resets.

Hardline. And if you get a killstreak reward, if you die, you can still use it.

"They're gonna be poised, were gonna be more poised, they're gonna work hard, were gonna work harder, they gonna have fun, we gonna have more fun, they gonna try hard, were gonna win" -Eric Snow

#62 2010-02-18 15:19:06

Contender
PM  Website

Blowcaine wrote:

brodawgs wrote:

mutigers28 wrote:

this.

No, that's actually wrong. There was a problem with the pavelow that when you got one it sometimes wouldn't count towards your further killstreaks.  Idk whether it's been fixed or not though

#63 2010-02-18 15:24:16

MyNetsForLife
PM

Crashnburn_ wrote:

MyNetsForLife wrote:

As in, if I use a kill streak reward, will that reset the kill streak counter? Can I use the UAV and still get the Predator missile in that life, with only 2 kills?

Pat led the passing with 7 assists, and his usual steady defensive play held the opposing first squad to no double-digit point getters. He was heard running down the court screaming "If I can't score, you won't either!"

There's a 50% chance of getting either live or die. Obviously you're more likely to die, but if there are two options there is a 50% chance of getting either. -SH

#64 2010-02-18 15:27:56

mattya802
PM

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Crashnburn_ wrote:

MyNetsForLife wrote:

As in, if I use a kill streak reward, will that reset the kill streak counter? Can I use the UAV and still get the Predator missile in that life, with only 2 kills?

It won't reset.  You would only need 2 more kills to get the missile.

Bird - Season 11 Champs!    Obvious troll is obvious, and therefore easy to ignore - <3 MenZ

#65 2010-02-18 15:28:46

gochiefwahoo14
PM

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Crashnburn_ wrote:

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Yes.
But the kills from the Predator do not count for killstreak rewards.

"They're gonna be poised, were gonna be more poised, they're gonna work hard, were gonna work harder, they gonna have fun, we gonna have more fun, they gonna try hard, were gonna win" -Eric Snow

#66 2010-02-18 15:29:36

Crashnburn_
PM

mattya802 wrote:

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Crashnburn_ wrote:

It won't reset.  You would only need 2 more kills to get the missile.

That. And any kills with the predator will count towards your next kill streak reward (assuming you use the missile on the same life you earned it on).

#67 2010-02-18 15:42:21

mattya802
PM

gochiefwahoo14 wrote:

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Crashnburn_ wrote:

Yes.

lol, yes they do

#68 2010-02-18 15:47:09

gochiefwahoo14
PM

mattya802 wrote:

gochiefwahoo14 wrote:

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Yes.

lol, yes they do

Hmmm, that Intel thing lies.

#69 2010-02-18 15:48:18

mattya802
PM

All killstreaks except care packages count.

#70 2010-02-18 16:04:37

mutigers28
PM

gochiefwahoo14 wrote:

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Crashnburn_ wrote:

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Yes.

I know for a fact those do.

Contender wrote:

Blowcaine wrote:

brodawgs wrote:

this.

No, that's actually wrong. There was a problem with the pavelow that when you got one it sometimes wouldn't count towards your further killstreaks.  Idk whether it's been fixed or not though

k thanks. i remember once before I knew it was a problem when I think the harrier got me to 9, then the pave low got like 5 or 6 so i shouldve had the CG, but i didnt.

#71 2010-02-18 16:08:39

I Am Basketball
The UnBanned
PM

Hmm, seems like things have gotten out of hand without my supervision.

1. Pavelows count toward killstreaks, if this was true or not in the past is irrelevant because it counts now.
2. All killstreaks that can be used to get you kills besides Care Packages and Emergency Air Drops count toward your next kill streak.
3. To answer MNFL's somewhat confusing question without quotes. If you get three kills in one life and have the UAV set as a killstreak you will get it. If you get two more kills in the same life (resulting in a 5 kill streak) and you have a predator missle equipped, you will get one. Whenever you die you start back at a zero kill streak.

Voted Best Avatar by the people  ~~ RIP supert420, a99tobe, camel, KIMBO, Cundiff, spevin and many...many more.
"We killed Drybones and ate him." - TheKaz  "This thread is as queer as a ten dollar bill." - Kazz

#72 2010-02-21 00:00:42

mutigers28
PM

does anyone else use the UMP? Im starting to use it some, pretty good.

#73 2010-02-21 00:07:18

Blowcaine
PM

MAG>MW2

#74 2010-02-21 00:11:46

The Big N
PM  Website

Is mag a war game like call of duty? Inform me on it a bit please.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/610.jpg
"Ever wish you could smack somebody through the internet?" Crashnburn_
West League Player of the Day Awards
Experimental Team Build Team

#75 2010-02-21 00:11:52

I Am Basketball
The UnBanned
PM

MOH Frontline ftw.

Board footer