Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Suggestions
  •  » The Future of Court Rivals: Trading, free agency, and the draft

#26 2010-05-17 16:50:25

bbkaos
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Re: The Future of Court Rivals: Trading, free agency, and the draft

I have offered (and many others) numerous times to help anyone who wants it.  Me giving the player Monty McMontage won't fix a team, but getting good advice certainly can. 

This doesn't compare to the NBA because the players themselves do not have different levels of talent, contracts, ages, styles, personalities, or anything else remotely like the NBA.  You may want the game to be different, but it is what it is.  You can freely have my knowledge to improve your team, you don't need different players to accomplish that.  An "elite" player is simply a well trained one with a great lineup. 

The other issue is that teams don't own players.  Users freely decide where to go, and trading them against their will to a group of users they may not get along with doesn't sound fun at all.  Of course, teams have and will continue to make swaps of players when it is mutually beneficial (like if I need a guard and you need a forward or something).  To make things more than that would be to require contracts, salaries, and all that junk, which just isn't what the game is about. 

Seriously, if you have questions on training, strategy, build, game plan, or anything else, just ask the community.  People are ridiculously helpful around here.  Assuming a player has full rollback, it doesn't take long to turn him into the next MVP.  Completely different from the NBA, where you actually need elite skill to perform.

9 Championships (5 Jordan, 3 West, 1 Kareem)

#27 2010-05-25 20:06:01

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Accomplishments: 0
PM  Website

Re: The Future of Court Rivals: Trading, free agency, and the draft

kr1shna wrote:

i know TM is gonna pm you... but his success with the draft is ...well mediocre at best

is right. big_smile

• Index
  •  » Suggestions
  •  » The Future of Court Rivals: Trading, free agency, and the draft

Board footer