Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Enter your announcement here.

#76 2010-12-24 18:54:02

Dukester100
Muffin Stealer
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Re: The Decline of Court Rivals

mikeblack wrote:

I've been around since Season 2.  I haven't won a championship, yet.  I've almost walked away so many times but I just can't bring myself to do it without tasting victory first.  If I ever win one, I won't have as hard a time walking away.  Guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

I played from the start of S1 to like, S15? I've never won a player award, and never TRULY won a championship.

"Love me or hate me. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that Iím a veteran, a champion. Hate it. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that Iím loved for the exact same reasons." -Kobe

CR Nationalities
CR Ages

#77 2010-12-26 08:55:40

jereMVP11
Mr. Competitor
PM  Website

This might change it. http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … ?id=128074

Last edited by jereMVP11 (2010-12-26 09:05:16)

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/42329.jpg
S17 Rookie-S30, S44(44-1) onwards; IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU FINISH.
S47 & S49 Classic 1ST TEAM & S51 Classic 2ND TEAM
United Republic of Nations Captain(S27-S29; Jordan) | The Royal Knights Co-Cap/Captain(S44-51; Classic) | CR Knights Captain(S52 onwards)

#78 2010-12-26 09:02:17

mikeblack
PM

Dukester100 wrote:

mikeblack wrote:

I've been around since Season 2.  I haven't won a championship, yet.  I've almost walked away so many times but I just can't bring myself to do it without tasting victory first.  If I ever win one, I won't have as hard a time walking away.  Guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

I played from the start of S1 to like, S15? I've never won a player award, and never TRULY won a championship.

You should join a team with me, then.  I'm sure we could win one together.  Like Karl Malone and Gary Payton did with the Lakers.  Haha.

THE GHOST of wayniac, Forward, Ghost of CR Past
Season 2 Vet, Still Looking for a Championship!

#79 2010-12-28 20:55:28

I Am Basketball
The UnBanned
PM

No one wants to join a site where there is no trash talk forum.

Proud Member of The Replacements, ROTLW, The Tanks- S13 Champs
Both teams were reasonably balanced and the better team won today
Voted Best Avatar by the people  ~~ RIP supert420, a99tobe, camel, KIMBO, Cundiff, spevin and many...many more.
"We killed Drybones and ate him." - TheKaz  "This thread is as queer as a ten dollar bill." - Kazz

#80 2010-12-29 10:11:53

krishnasitlani
PM

mikeblack wrote:

Dukester100 wrote:

mikeblack wrote:

You should join a team with me, then.  I'm sure we could win one together.  Like Karl Malone and Gary Payton did with the Lakers.  Haha.

I think I should join this team to.!

#81 2010-12-29 10:15:31

krishnasitlani
PM

Dukester100 wrote:

krishnasitlani wrote:

First of all I don't think auto train is the main reason why people is starting to become socially inactive but it is simply because of people losing interest with the game. I also think that the forum is the only reason why the game is still alive and honestly it's about to come to an end!
Our Forum is F****** boring unlike before!

Few suggestions on how to make the forum alive!

1) Make games on forum and give away prices! Sirvini isn't the creator nor a mod but he manages to gave away prices just to make the media topic alive. So if he can do it why not the Creator/moderator do it? (http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … ?id=116573)

2)Look for a volunteer to make interesting topic/show! ( Examples: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … ?id=115633   http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … ?id=119996 etc etc)

3)Maybe awards on forum as well! (Best Topic/thread, Best Helper, Best Post, Funnies post, etc etc)

4)Make the forum look better!

As stupid as this can sound, this is actually a great idea. More forums, games, and fun stuff on the forums will encourage more life in the forums, and maybe an increase in the newbie recruitment.

krishnasitlani wrote:

I've read a topic on hot to make new users join? Do you think users here still share their referrals? I think this is an issue of referrals.

1) I referred a friend 2 to 3 season back but I dint saw an increase of 1 day on my premium!

2) Why limit the premium to 1 day per referral? New users won't enjoy it due to lack of knowledge! (Maybe 5 days premium for first time referring, 4 days for second time referring, Then 2 days premium for every time you refer)
Agree there are issues that new users uses their own referral link for premium but maybe you can make it strict! Double check IP address or anything that will prove that it's not a multiple account!

3) Make a game! The users that refers the most will get 1 month premium for free or something like that (Minimum of 10 referral)

I think if we can all help of getting new users! For example I get 1 user and that users that I got will get another one and so on. If we all do this then this game will be able to get new and active users!

But I won't invite anyone with the current situation of the game!

Another post that caught my eye. An increase (temporary or permanent) in the reward for recruiting a new member, or something like you get _______ for every 10 referrals, to encourage people to go the extra mile.

Small suggestions, but really can make a difference.

Thanks for the compliments but what you said is definitely true! Small suggestions can make a lot of difference!

lol I was wondering why people stop posting in this forum when I gave this suggestions.

#82 2011-01-20 05:32:42

oliver_caranto
PM

^ it's been a while until someone posted again big_smile

no changes yet? hmm

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/38510.jpg

#83 2011-01-20 05:38:53

ToFuSmurF
Papa Smurf
PM

Well if we need a suggestion, I still wish that I can somehow locate my career highs in every stat of mine.  But yeah....

Season 10 & 11 Kareem Champions: Just Blaze Season 14 & 15 Champions: Boom Goes The Odenite
Season 12 Bird Champions: Full Eclipse Season 15 Champions: RK Beer Barons
Season 16 West Champions: Even Money
Ballin 4 Dummies (Season 12): 41-1 Regular Season Record

#84 2011-01-25 18:51:26

treyzor3
PM

cpark59 wrote:

I'll start spamming referral links on Omegle tongue

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I LOVE IT!

this does work however it has gotten me to go to a few sites myself

Fast Doesnt Lie- Derrick Rose

#85 2011-01-31 23:16:08

mutigers28
PM

Dukester100 wrote:

mikeblack wrote:

NO YOU FUCKING QUIT ON MMS IN THE FIRST SEASON AND I TOOK OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its all good though smile

Last edited by mutigers28 (2011-01-31 23:16:26)

2 Championships: Question Mark S14, Candy Trafficking Task Force S14

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1348.jpg

#86 2011-02-08 21:07:31

Dukester100
Muffin Stealer
PM

mutigers28 wrote:

Dukester100 wrote:

mikeblack wrote:

NO YOU FUCKING QUIT ON MMS IN THE FIRST SEASON AND I TOOK OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you too.

It'd be nice to see Kazzy or a mod respond to some of these suggestions...

"Love me or hate me. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that Iím a veteran, a champion. Hate it. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that Iím loved for the exact same reasons." -Kobe

CR Nationalities
CR Ages

#87 2011-02-09 18:28:54

Deathstar 80
PM

Dukester100 wrote:

mutigers28 wrote:

Dukester100 wrote:

Love you too.

It'd be nice to see Kazzy or a mod respond to some of these suggestions...

I don't think they usually respond to a suggestion. If they like a suggestion, they just go ahead and apply it. If they don't think it's a good idea, they simply don't apply it. That's what I've seen in past suggestions.

John 14:5-6

Are you a rookie here on Court Rivals? Read the following link to learn more about Court Rivals: Court Rivals Wikipedia

#88 2011-02-14 08:16:44

malice
In Wonderland
PM  Website

Wow.  Just... wow.

Causticly Rude Arkham Psychos - S13 Champions
Blaze Armada - S30 Champions

#89 2011-02-14 20:56:17

clips
NSFW
PM

?

Save your court rivals money, buy some heroin instead.

#90 2011-02-14 23:37:37

I Am Basketball
The UnBanned
PM

Malice just remembered that his old avatar used to be Jimi Hendrix and he nostalgia'd hard.

Proud Member of The Replacements, ROTLW, The Tanks- S13 Champs
Both teams were reasonably balanced and the better team won today
Voted Best Avatar by the people  ~~ RIP supert420, a99tobe, camel, KIMBO, Cundiff, spevin and many...many more.
"We killed Drybones and ate him." - TheKaz  "This thread is as queer as a ten dollar bill." - Kazz

#91 2011-02-15 01:13:19

malice
In Wonderland
PM  Website

I Am Basketball wrote:

Malice just remembered that his old avatar used to be Jimi Hendrix and he nostalgia'd hard.

Nuh-uh.  Was Sly Stone.

Causticly Rude Arkham Psychos - S13 Champions
Blaze Armada - S30 Champions

#92 2011-02-15 05:34:03

Urbanstien
The People's Mod
PM

malice wrote:

I Am Basketball wrote:

Nuh-uh.  Was Sly Stone.

well he was close they were both black guys

Still getting High after all these years.....
Weed and OJ has kept me going for years
W&W is the way I roll, (Women & Weed)
http://www.freesportsbet.com/urb420.html

Board footer