Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-12-24 08:27:03

cpark59
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Top 10 Jordan Teams of the Last 10 Seasons

Seeing as it has been 10 seasons since the Jordan League was revamped in order to ensure more competition, I’ve decided to compile some stats and make a “Top 10 of the Last 10 Seasons” list. I’ve decided to rank consistency over short-lived glory, hence the fact that most of these teams have been around for a great deal of the last ten seasons. There were some powerhouse teams (Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Soul Society, New Age Outlaws,  Skyflakes, Rainbow Junkies, Jogo Bonito, Mighty Ancient Creatures, etc) that didn’t make the list because they were only around for a couple of seasons since the overhaul of the Jordan League.

Now, I’ve got a fair few numbers to throw at you (win %, playoff wins etc) and hopefully they are all correct. However, there were a lot of numbers for me to look at, and we all know that Court Rivals isn’t the best at keeping its history in an easy-to-access, one-stop place, so I’m sure there will be one or two stats that are incorrect. I apologize in advanced, and if you do happen to find any mistakes, please let me know. Also, my memory isn’t too great so I’ll just be writing about stuff that I can remember, so if I miss something that was significant, just let me know and I’ll add it in. My keyboard is playing up, so if there are a few words missing t’s and d’s, it isn’t because I am a bad speller, I’m just too lazy to double check my work tongue

Please feel free to agree/argue with me, or even make your own list. The more talk the merrier!

---------------------------

Presenting…

cpark59’s Top Ten Jordan Teams of the last Ten Seasons

Number 10Super Villains in Training

Seasons Played: 10/10
Highest Season Ranking: 8th (Season 22)
Lowest Season Ranking: 25th (Season 20)
Best Record: 29-15 (Season 21)
Regular Season W/L Record: 249-191
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 56.6%
Playoffs W/L Record: 19-10
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 65.5%
Championship Game Appearances: None
Team Accolades:
9 x Sweet 16 (Season 20-21, 23-29)
Individual Award Winners:
16 (4 x First Team, 6 x Second Team, 2 x All-Defensive, 3 x Defensive Player of the Year)

Coming in at number ten are Super Villains in Training. While not a powerhouse team, they have been consistent. Lasting longer than their arch-rivals Super Heroes in Training, SVIT have made it to the Sweet 16 in nine out of the last ten seasons. While it may not be as impressive in the last few seasons due to the watering down of competition, it was still fiercely competitive in the earlier S20’s.

The team has done well to win sixteen player awards, and Little Leatherface must get a mention here. He has pulled in eight awards over the last ten seasons, including three DPotY awards. Top marks to Little Leatherface.

I’m sure SVIT will be right in the middle of the pack for many seasons to come, but will they be able to take the next step and become legitimate title contenders? We’ll have to wait and see.

-----------

Number 9Renegade and the Renegades

Seasons Played: 7/10
Highest Season Ranking: 2nd (Season 23)
Lowest Season Ranking: 40th (Season 25)
Best Record: 31-13 (Season 23)
Regular Season W/L Record: 192-113
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 62.9%
Playoffs W/L Record: 17-7
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 70.8%
Team Accolades:
2 x Sweet 16 (Season 23, 29), 3 x Elite 8 (Season 24, 27, 28), 1 x Final Four (Season 26)
13 (3 x First Team, 2 x Second Team, 8 x All-Defensive)

When I was going through The Renegades record for each season, I was pretty surprised to see that they finished so high in a number of seasons. To me, they seem to slip under the radar (although it could just be my bad memory lol) but I am sure that will change in the near future.

While The Renegades have only been around since season 23, they’ve consistently been at the top, finishing in the top 6 in all but two of their seasons. This team has a respectable win percentage, and they’ll need to improve on that to be a contender in the coming seasons. Even though haven’t won a championship, they’ve won thirteen player awards, and they at least have those to show what they have achieved.

After a disappointing campaign last season, The Renegades will be aiming to land back at the top this season, and so far this season it looks good for them.

-----------

Number 8The Outsiders

Seasons Played: 5/10
Highest Season Ranking: 1st (Season 24)
Lowest Season Ranking: 32n (Season 21)
Best Record: 40-2 (Season 24)
Regular Season W/L Record: 148-68
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 68.5%
Playoffs W/L Record: 15-4
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 79%
Championship Game Appearances: 1 (Season 24)
Team Accolades:
1 x Elite 8 (Season 20), 1 x Final Four (Season 22), 1 x Championship (Season 24)
9 (2 x First Team, 4 x Second Team, 2 x All-Defensive, 1 x Playoffs MVP)

When the Outsiders competed – they dominate. Just straight up dominated. And they have a 40-2 record for season 24 and a championship to show that. Unfortunately, they only competed every second season. Season 24 was a spectacular season for the Outsiders; they only lost two games by a combined margin of 8 points, and dominated on their way to the championship game before producing a great comeback to win the championship in a close game against The Great Pretenders.

Excluding their gym ratting seasons, they have a 76.7% winning percentage. They won 99 regular season games in only three seasons, which is pretty good considering one of those was 22-22 season. Couple that with a 15-4 playoffs record, if the Outsiders had stuck around they could have easily become the most dominant team in Jordan history.

-----------

Number 7RK Croquet Hoes

Seasons Played: 9/10
Highest Season Ranking: 1st (Season 27)
Lowest Season Ranking: 18th (Season 26)
Best Record: 36-7 (Season 27)
Regular Season W/L Record: 236-155
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 60.4%
Playoffs W/L Record: 24-9
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 72.7%
Team Accolades:
2 x Sweet 16 (Season 20, 21), 2 x Elite 8 (Season 23, 29), 3 x Final 4 (Season 24, 25, 27)
22 (8 x First Team, 5 x Second Team, 6 x All-Defensive, 2 x MVP, 1 x DPotY)

Despite reaching the Final Four three times, RK Croquet Hoes could never make it to a championship game. Maybe it is the chazfu curse that stopped them. However, he made up for it by enabling his teammates to accumulate 22 individual awards before they retired at the end of season 28 after losing a close match with Clan McDuck.

During their last couple of seasons, RK were head and shoulders above most of the competition, and unfortunately they didn’t reap the post-season awards to show their power. They were twice eliminated by Clan McDuck, and twice by The Great Pretenders, losing on two occasions to the would-be champions in the playoffs. 

It is unfortunate that this great team retired, they’ll go down as one of the most consistent in Jordan’s recent history.

-----------

Number 6Tezaku.s Hammer

Seasons Played: 7/10
Highest Season Ranking: 4th (Season 22 and 26)
Lowest Season Ranking: 10th (Season 23)
Best Record: 27-15 (Season 22)
Regular Season W/L Record: 175-128
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 57.8%
Playoffs W/L Record: 19-7
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 73%
Championship Game Appearances: 1 (Season 22)
Team Accolades:
2 x Sweet 16 (Season 20, 23), 3 x Elite 8 (Season 25, 26, 27), 1 x Runner Up (Season 22)
18 (5 x First Team, 3 x Second Team, 8 x All-Defensive, 2 x DPotY)

Tezaku.s Hammer, another ultra-consistent team, takes the number 6 spot. Always a threat, the Hammers never fully flexed their muscles in the playoffs. They were always at the top in the regular season, finishing inside the top 10 during each of their seasons competing.

In Season 22, their best season, they managed to upset the red-hot Outsiders in the Final Four before losing to the rampant Three Stars and a Sun in the championship game under controversial circumstances. Who knows, if things were a bit different maybe they would have had a well-deserved championship. Unfortunately, malice and Tesche didn’t get a championship with their prized Hammers, but the team will always be remembered as a Jordan heavyweight.

-----------

Number 5HB AssassinsX

Seasons Played: 6/10
Highest Season Ranking: 1st (Season 26)
Lowest Season Ranking: 39th (Season 24)
Best Record: 36-6 (Season 26)
Regular Season W/L Record: 161-97
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 62.4%
Playoffs W/L Record: 20-5
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 80%
Championship Game Appearances: 2 (Season 25, 26)
Team Accolades:
3 x Elite 8 (Season 22, 23, 27), 1 x Runner up (Season 25), 1 x Championship (Season 26)
15 (2 x First Team, 4 x Second Team, 8 x All-Defensive, 1 x Playoffs MVP)

In Season 25, 26 and 27, HB AssassinsX was one of the teams to beat. Finishing 3rd, 1st and 2nd in each respective season, they amassed a 94-33 record on their way to a championship and they nearly had a second, narrowly losing to TGP 108-106 in the Season 25 final. TGP and HB Assassins had a big rivalry that season, meeting eight times throughout the season.

They also received their fair share of awards. While it might not seem like a lot, they collected 15 awards in just 6 seasons. Trowa and co did a great job dominating Jordan for a period of time, hopefully we’ll see them back one day.

-----------

Number 4Sunshine Swing
Seasons Played: 6/10
Highest Season Ranking: 1st (Season 28)
Lowest Season Ranking: 15th (Season 24)
Best Record: 35-7 (Season 28)
Regular Season W/L Record: 159-98
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 61.9%
Playoffs W/L Record: 24-4
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 85.7%
Championship Game Appearances: Three (Season 27, 28 and 29)
Team Accolades:
2 x Sweet 16 (Season 24, 25), 1 x Elite 8 (Season 26), 1 x Runner Up (Season 27), 2 x Championships (Season 28, 29)
19 (8x First Team, 5 x Second Team, 4 x All-Defensive, 2 x Playoffs MVP)

Perhaps one of the most entertaining teams of recent seasons, Sunshine Swing is either really well managed, or the more reasonable explanation is that they’ve got nine lives. For three straight seasons they’ve appeared in the championship game, and they’ve each gone down to the wire (margins were a total of 11 points).

They were overrun by Clan McDuck in season 27, losing by two points after being up in the final quarter by 10+, and after that they came out in season 28 and racked up win after win. In the championship game against Soul Society they looked down for the count before two last minute three pointers by Fox McCloud stunned Souls and gave cpark59 his first championship after more than 20 seasons. Deciding to continue their entertaining rivalry, Souls and Sunshine once again battled it out in the championship game, only for a strikingly similar game to take place.

One of the more recent powerhouse teams, Sunshine Swing should be up there with the top teams for many seasons to come. Who knows, maybe they’ll meet Blaze Armada (the new and improved Soul Society) in another couple of championship games. We can only hope that they’ll be as entertaining as the last couple have been.

-----------

Number 3The Great Pretenders

Highest Season Ranking: 1st (Season 25)
Lowest Season Ranking: 18th (Season 20, 21)
Best Record: 34-8 (Season 25)
Regular Season W/L Record: 279-149
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 65.3%
Playoffs W/L Record: 39-9
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 80.9%
Championship Game Appearances: 3 (Season 24, 25, 26)
Team Accolades:
2 x Sweet 16 (Season 21, 22), 3 x Final Four (Season 27, 28, 29), 3 x Runner Up (Season 23, 24, 26), 1 x Championship (Season 25)
13 (8 x First Team, 5 x Second Team, 9 x All-Defensive, 2 x MVP, 1 x Playoffs MVP)

Jrwafu has done a spectacular job of maintaining one of Jordan’s most iconic teams in recent seasons. Every season you can count on The Great Pretenders to go deep into the playoffs. In fact, they’ve made it to the Final Four for six straight seasons. The pinnacle of their success occurred from season 23 to 26, where they played in all four championship games.

During that stretch, they recorded a 122-46 regular season W/L record and went 21-3 in the playoffs. Three of the four championship games they competed in were very close, they were pipped by the Outsiders by three points, edged out HB AssassinsX by two points, and then HB avenged their loss with an 11 point win in the following championship decider.

It’s an incredible feat to play in four championship games in a row, and I know that jrwafu has the skills and the right teammates to lead his team to similar accomplishments in the near future. This team has been a perennial unit in the last ten seasons, and they are sure to be for many more.

------

Number 2Clan McDuck

Highest Season Ranking: 2nd (Season 25)
Lowest Season Ranking: 5th (Many seasons)
Best Record: 32-11 (Season 25)
Regular Season W/L Record: 277-151
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 64.7%
Playoffs W/L Record: 41-9
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 82%
Championship Game Appearances: 2 (Season 20, 27)
Team Accolades:
2 x Elite 8 (Season 21, 29), 6 x Final Four (Season 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28), 1 x Runner Up (Season 20), 1 x Championship (Season 27)
47 (14 x First Team, 17 x Second Team, 13 x All-Defensive, 2 x DPotY, 1 x Playoffs MVP)

I know that I’ve said a lot of teams have been really consistent, but these guys are the definition of consistent. They’ve finished in the top 5 every season for the last ten seasons, and are one of the few teams in history to have a league championship and each of the regional championships. If they had grabbed another championship, they most likely would have been the number one team in my opinion. They were unlucky as they lost three times in four seasons to Three Stars and a Sun in the early S20’s.

On top of their team success, they have a ridiculous number of player awards. They’ve won 47 over the last ten seasons, which is about 7% of the total awards handed out during that time. It’s one of the most unbelievable stats that I’ve seen in a long time.

Led by Scrooge McDuck (nine awards), Tore a Bore a has made sure that the McDuck Clan are in contention for the title every season, and it’ll be that way for many more to come.
---------------

Number 1Three Stars and a Sun

Seasons Played: 4/10
Highest Season Ranking: 1st (Season 21, 23)
Lowest Season Ranking: 11th (Season 20)
Best Record: 36-6 (Season 21)
Regular Season W/L Record: 124-44
Regular Season Winning Percentage: 73.8%
Playoffs W/L Record: 24-0
Playoffs Winning Percentage: 100%
Championship Game Appearances: 4 (Season 20, 21, 22, 23)
Team Accolades:
4 x Championship (Season 20, 21, 22, 23)
15 (4 x First Team, 4 x Second Team, 3x All-Defensive, 4 x Playoffs MVP)

Four championships from four seasons, that there is 100% efficiency. It is actually impossible to get anything more than that. This was the team that everyone wanted to be on. You couldn’t get any closer to perfection than Three Stars. They are quite possibly the most recognized team in Court Rivals history. Unfortunately, this great achievement was tainted with controversy right from the beginning.

It is well documented that the Three Stars era was the most controversial saga in Court Rivals history. Three Stars were one of the pioneers of switching chemistries and specialties (if my memory serves me correctly), and we all thought the results were too good to be true. And as it turns out, they were. TheKaz stated that there was a bug involved, and we’ll never know the true results of all of those games. That period of Court Rivals will always have a little asterisk next to it.

Saying that, I hold nothing against anyone involved in the ordeal. At the time there was nothing against the rules that was confirmed, so Three Stars had every right to continue on with their strategy. They told TheKaz that there was something funny going on, and he eventually resolved the problem. They did the right thing by telling TheKaz, and they couldn’t have been asked to do anything more.  While I would have liked to see something done about the results (let’s face it, no matter what TheKaz says, there was a bug involve, therefore the results were not “legit”), I understand that wiping out or changing the previous results is a massive/controversial thing to do, and that it was easier to just move forward.

Regardless, Three Stars and a Sun were the most dominant team in Jordan. You cannot argue with four championships. Even if their championship results were “suspicious”, their regular season records were still very impressive, and they were all 100% legitimate.

----
[http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo332/cpark59/Season20-29Record.jpg
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo332/cpark59/Season20-29Ranking.jpg
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo332/cpark59/Season20-29Win.jpg
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo332/cpark59/Season20-29Awards.jpg

------------------------
Teams unlucky to miss out:
Adheek Forumerz
Waldorf Wilcats
Buckdaddy
North American Spartans
Souls Society
+ all the powerful teams that were only around for a few seasons.

----------------------------------------------

Well, there you have it. My top 10 teams of the last 10 Jordan seasons. It is just my opinion, and I know that people will differ on this topic. I encourage as much discussion as possible.

Regarding the Three Stars saga, I may not be 100% correct on all the information, I was simply going off some forum posts that I found, along with my memory. I didn’t intent to work anyone up or bring up the past, I was just trying to write about something interesting. I’ll happily be corrected about any information.

I’d like to thank everyone for their ongoing support, I’m trying to liven up the forums a bit. I’m glad that you guys enjoy reading what I have to write.

Last edited by cpark59 (2011-12-24 20:07:47)

Sunshine Swing | S.H.I.E.L.D | Domestic Fight Club | High Hopes |Return of TL |
Sunshine Swing - S27,30, 32, 33 Runner-up, Season 28 and 29 Jordan Champions!
High Hopes Season 38 Classic Champions! We broke the curse!

#2 2011-12-24 09:19:56

jrwafu
PM  Website

Re: Top 10 Jordan Teams of the Last 10 Seasons

u da man cpark.. i really appreciate ur work. good job.

if only 3 stars continued to play after there 4th championship,, then.. they are d number one team 4 sure in d last 10 seasons.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/30330.jpg
Public Enemies s37,41 champs 2rings | A Piece Of Art S33,34,36,40 champs 4rings
The Great Pretenders S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 champs 12rings

#3 2011-12-24 14:13:42

Urbanstien
The People's Mod
PM

Great stuff. greatly appreciated. Also glad to be part of one of the top 10 teams

Still getting High after all these years.....
Weed and OJ has kept me going for years
W&W is the way I roll, (Women & Weed)
http://www.freesportsbet.com/urb420.html

#4 2011-12-24 15:13:04

cking
PM

awesome write up as usual cpark!

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

#5 2011-12-24 17:30:00

Mharl16
PM

You rock cpark!!! smile Like!!!

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/33518.jpg

#6 2011-12-24 18:03:07

Defensive side
PM

spartans will be up there someday smile

North American Spartans - Michael Alarcon | Since S16

#7 2011-12-24 20:25:45

jramsey77
PM

GREAT JOB !!!!!!

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27017.jpg

#8 2011-12-24 21:22:57

ai
PM

Nice write up cpark. Can somebody do this Classic. tongue

TSK Classic. S21 Championship - Playoffs MVP | S22: Finals  |  HB Assassins Classic. S23: Finals  | S26 Championship
HBAX Jordan S26 Championship   |   Blaze Armada Jordan S30 Championship
Project Genesis Classic.  S20: Finals | S21: E8 | S23/S25 Final 4 | S27 - 29 Championships (3peat) - Retired

#9 2011-12-24 21:25:31

cpark59
PM

ai wrote:

Nice write up cpark. Can somebody do this Classic. tongue

Thanks.

I don't want to promise anything, but if I get some time I might be able to do the numbers for Classic. That won't be too much of a problem. I probably won't be able to write anything because I haven't payed too much attention to Classic for a while.

We'll see how I go smile

#10 2011-12-25 18:33:28

rhekz
PM

nice job cpark, btw, clan mcduck did the chemistry switching too, if we haven't do that, mcduck will have another 4 championships guaranteed. i will also have that because i'm a part of mcduck in the early seasons 20's tongue

But as cpark said, regular season leaders can also backup their championships ^^

Last edited by rhekz (2011-12-25 18:34:24)

Captain - Three Stars and A Sun - Classic(S25) | Jordan(S20,21,22,23) [20 Seasons - 5 Titles] - Retired
Captain - Blaze Armada - Jordan (S30)
Co-Captain - Space Jam (C/S31); The Buckeye Tigers (C/S32); Horsemen of The Apocalypse (J/S19); TSK (C/S21)
HBA AllStars (C/S26); Extra Westerners (W/S29) - 12 Titles

#11 2011-12-31 02:26:21

phoneproviders
PM

Those 10 Teams are best and love all the players in them!!

#12 2011-12-31 02:30:08

cking
PM

phoneproviders wrote:

Those 10 Teams are best and love all the players in them!!

FU !!!!! BIATCH!!!

Last edited by cking (2011-12-31 02:30:36)

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

#13 2011-12-31 05:39:32

ai
PM

Happy New Year to Everyone!

TSK Classic. S21 Championship - Playoffs MVP | S22: Finals  |  HB Assassins Classic. S23: Finals  | S26 Championship
HBAX Jordan S26 Championship   |   Blaze Armada Jordan S30 Championship
Project Genesis Classic.  S20: Finals | S21: E8 | S23/S25 Final 4 | S27 - 29 Championships (3peat) - Retired

#14 2012-01-09 23:26:24

ryanriel17
PM

big_smile this is something interesting and knowledgeable to read hehe ... hope my team will go up there ...... excellent stuff cpark ...  i salute you guyz.. kep it up

#15 2012-01-09 23:28:15

paramore
PM

yeah two thumbs up with cpark.. i miss my friend trowa of HB Assasin smile

#16 2012-01-10 16:38:45

malice
In Wonderland
PM  Website

cpark59 wrote:

Tezaku.s Hammer, another ultra-consistent team, takes the number 6 spot. Always a threat, the Hammers never fully flexed their muscles in the playoffs. They were always at the top in the regular season, finishing inside the top 10 during each of their seasons competing.

In Season 22, their best season, they managed to upset the red-hot Outsiders in the Final Four before losing to the rampant Three Stars and a Sun in the championship game under controversial circumstances. Who knows, if things were a bit different maybe they would have had a well-deserved championship. Unfortunately, malice and Tesche didn’t get a championship with their prized Hammers, but the team will always be remembered as a Jordan heavyweight.

Appreciate the nod.  Good work man.

Causticly Rude Arkham Psychos - S13 Champions
Blaze Armada - S30 Champions

#17 2012-01-10 20:25:58

rhekz
PM

in this top 10? who have a classic/kareem/bird championship?

Outsiders and 3 Stars only?

Captain - Three Stars and A Sun - Classic(S25) | Jordan(S20,21,22,23) [20 Seasons - 5 Titles] - Retired
Captain - Blaze Armada - Jordan (S30)
Co-Captain - Space Jam (C/S31); The Buckeye Tigers (C/S32); Horsemen of The Apocalypse (J/S19); TSK (C/S21)
HBA AllStars (C/S26); Extra Westerners (W/S29) - 12 Titles

#18 2012-01-18 17:17:44

pguard9
PM

My first season was season 24. You can imagine how much I was in awe.

We have a great bunch of outside shooters.  Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.  ~Weldon Drew

#19 2012-10-02 12:46:14

jrwafu
PM  Website

6 seasons past.. 4 more seasons.. then cpark wil update this. tongue

#20 2012-10-02 18:45:17

cpark59
PM

And TGP will surely be #1 tongue

#21 2012-10-02 19:25:19

DaStarCity
PM

Maybe qbb will sneak in there on the list somewhere

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/4031.jpg
Classic: Public Enemies |captain|, A Piece of Art
Jordan: Quarter Billion Boys |captain|

#22 2012-10-02 19:33:06

Defensive side
PM

NAS should be up there I hope wink

North American Spartans - Michael Alarcon | Since S16

#23 2012-10-02 21:11:41

Ace321
PM

DaStarCity wrote:

Maybe qbb will sneak in there on the list somewhere

I wonder if SJ will be up there
Only 2 competeing seasons in Jordan but 2 runner up also

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/29279.jpg
West - jajaja - S13 Elite 8, S14 Final 4, S15 Final 4, S16 Final 4, S17 Champs, S19 Champs, S29 Final 4, S30 Final 4
Jordan - Space Jam - S14 Elite 8, S19 Final 4, S34 Runner Up
Classic - Space Jam - S30 Runner Up, S31 Champs

#24 2012-10-02 21:15:32

jrwafu
PM  Website

cpark59 wrote:

And TGP will surely be #1 tongue

maybe. big_smile

i wonder if anyone can do a top 10 all time jordan teams ?
harbour(i dnt know the guy) did this but he didn't finish it. then came cpark's version.

#25 2012-10-02 21:17:49

cpark59
PM

cpark59 wrote:

I’ve decided to rank consistency over short-lived glory, hence the fact that most of these teams have been around for a great deal of the last ten seasons. There were some powerhouse teams...

SJ have been one of the better teams, but I don't think they'll make the list unless they make a comeback tongue Teams that have been around for 6 or more of the 10 seasons will most likely feature instead. But who knows, it is a while away.

Board footer