Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-27 04:17:28

kazje
Accomplishments: 0
PM

A little verification please

So just recently I have noticed my averages being very erratic, for instance my scoring goes between 9 and 15 sometimes scoring 18 and then 9 is this a random sim equation or is there things i can do to control it a bit more? same thing for turn overs and assists.

I am running a speedy defense and passing point guard as my strengths, but my assists average 2.2 per game and my turn overs 2.1 per game.

is there anything i can do to affect these numbers?

#2 2015-07-27 12:41:47

Renegade
PM

Re: A little verification please

There is no short and easy answer for this.

Leadership will help some, but the sim, opponents, teammates, sliders and training all factor in.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/8980.jpg
Vladimir Petrovich SF Crunch Time
Morgan LeFey PF/C Franchise Connection S45 S47 Champs,  Stefan Xanders SG
Asuka Langley Soryu G All Americans West Season 15, 23, 25, 41 & 45 Champs

#3 2015-07-27 13:35:13

Renomitsu
PM

Hi Kazje!

Small, single-point differences in base attributes usually will not make too much of a difference. There are a few different ways to boost attributes by a significant margin: Skill Points, Chemistry Levels, and Sliders, although the latter two are probably much more important than the last one.

Skill Points are earned at every multiple of 100 points, starting with 300. If you go to the "Skill Points" link in the top right of your player page, you'll get three major categories: Offense, Defense, and Role Player. For your player, you'll likely want to put points in the "Defense" or "Offense" tree, depending on what you want to prioritize first; for my player, Hiro Renomitsu, I've put three points into Blanket Defender, which provides three 150% boosts to my defense, and two points into Quick Feet, which give me two 150% boosts to my speed. You'll need to reach the relevant total points trained to receive these Skill Points, however, so get training!

Chemistry Levels are dependent on your team. You can form only one chemistry with another player on your team in one attribute - so choose carefully! The attribute you choose to boost with a chemistry must be at LEAST 65, and you can earn more and more levels depending on how high your chemistry attribute is (65, 117, and 169 are all break points for additional levels). Using the same player, I have a high-level chemistry in Defense - and each chemistry level nets you a bonus 50% to your attribute. These bonuses work multiplicatively with Skill Points, so you can hit numbers in the thousands if you have the proper skill points and chemistry.

Sliders work as you might expect them to - you're "coaching" your player to focus on one attribute instead of another. If I move my "Take Jump Shots/Attack the Basket" slider all the way over to "Take Jump Shots," my player will take more mid-range shots instead of dunking, because my dunking points will move over to shooting.

All-in-all: keep on focusing on training a small set of attributes! Get your total points up, form a chemistry with a teammate, spend your skill points (when you get them), and you'll be seeing results in time. c:

Last edited by Renomitsu (2015-07-27 13:35:26)

#4 2015-07-29 16:27:46

kazje
PM

All right cheers guys

Board footer