Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

#1 2008-12-28 00:15:28

Slightly Hyphy
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

For anyone who has dukester as a teammate, this message is for you.

I have been training Dukester's players since he has mysteriously disappeared. I would venture to guess he has been gone for about a week and a half.

Now this is all fine and dandy except for the fact that Dukester's premium has just run out. What this means is that, for all of his players except his main player, Horsham Hawks, I will no longer be able to train.

For those of you that would like to know, I have no idea where Dukester is, nor do I know when he will be back. I was holding down the fort for a while, keeping all of his players fully trained and whatnot, but now I will no longer be able to.

So I suppose what I am asking here is, would any one (of his teammates) be willing to 'gift' premium to Dukester? If that happens, I will again be able to resume training all of his players. If not, then all of his players except his main, will not be trained until Dukester returns (I do not know when this will be).

I hope that Dukester is merely on vacation, or that his internet is down, rather than something  more serious...

Anyway, People can PM me about this and we can discuss a course of action through PM, since I have access to Dukester's account since I've been helping him train for a while now.

*To the Mods*

I hope this thread is not against the rules, but this is the only method in which I could think of to get the word out about the situation.

"When I play ball I really like to bang with the big men down low. I'm pretty aggressive but sometimes bobbling balls is a challenge-you've just got to really reach in there and really get a firm hold. When it comes down to it, I really just have to pound it up in there if I want to score" -MyNetsForLife

#2 2008-12-28 00:16:49

Harbour
Captain Kiwi
PM  Website

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

What's going to happen to Franchise Hawkins on Underdogs?

I was just thinking that he hasn't been active on the forums today. I put most inactive people down to christmas.

That's a shame -- It would be worth it if somebody has an extra $5 USD lying around, to keep up a squad member until the end of season at least.

5 Rings (S6 Franchise Underdogs, S8 Franchise Underdogs, S16 Even Money, S18 The Studmuffin Bakery, S45 Franchise Connection)
2 MVPs, 1 Finals MVP, 2 DPoY, S10 Sportsmanship

#3 2008-12-28 00:18:14

Slightly Hyphy
PM

Franchise Hawkins is no longer trainable since he is not Dukester's main player.

sad

"When I play ball I really like to bang with the big men down low. I'm pretty aggressive but sometimes bobbling balls is a challenge-you've just got to really reach in there and really get a firm hold. When it comes down to it, I really just have to pound it up in there if I want to score" -MyNetsForLife

#4 2008-12-28 00:18:49

perfection23
PM

who cares I run this shit now

#5 2008-12-28 00:20:51

Axe-Grinder
Another axe to grind...
Website

Not breaking any rules SlightlyHyphy. I'm sure I speak on behalf of all the mod-team when I say we hope Dukester's ok.

perfection23 wrote:

Sorry. No. Now go away if you have nothing to offer.

"Hindsight is always 20-20, but looking back it's still a bit fuzzy."

#6 2008-12-28 00:21:59

crothers
PM

perfection23 wrote:

disrespectful sad

#7 2008-12-28 00:22:03

perfection23
PM

could he have died? not trying to be funny cause that boy was seriously straight up into this game. Better Axe Grinder

#8 2008-12-28 00:23:24

Slightly Hyphy
PM

It is not like Dukester to just disappear without informing his teammates (and everyone else lol) that he would be gone. This leads me to believe that it has been something unexpected like his internet dying, or getting grounded, or something of that nature...

#9 2008-12-28 00:24:04

crothers
PM

he has a player on his team that i am babying sitting smile
is theire anyway that i could hold dukes PG for the time and have like a contract with the mods where when he logs on he can have his player back???
cus i need to train him
also thank you SH ur a top bloke and u did a really good job i am sure dukester is very very happy with u, and on behalf of his team the biscuits i would like to thank you again big_smile

#10 2008-12-28 00:24:48

Axe-Grinder
Another axe to grind...
Website

perfection23 wrote:

could he have died? not trying to be funny cause that boy was seriously straight up into this game. Better Axe Grinder

You are very close to saying bye-bye yourself. Play nice, or don't play. Your choice.

"Hindsight is always 20-20, but looking back it's still a bit fuzzy."

#11 2008-12-28 00:25:20

perfection23
PM

wat did I say?

#12 2008-12-28 00:25:24

crothers
PM

perfection23 wrote:

um, he was a young boy and he played football so he sounded healthy, maybe he has fallen ill maybe something like food posioning, but i can't see him being dead or dieing sad

#13 2008-12-28 00:26:22

perfection23
PM

crothers wrote:

perfection23 wrote:

um, he was a young boy and he played football so he sounded healthy, maybe he has fallen ill maybe something like food posioning, but i can't see him being dead or dieing sad

I  wasent trying to be funny accidents do happen. it looks more likely that he was grounded or something though

#14 2008-12-28 00:27:05

crothers
PM

o stuff it i will see what i can do SH if i pay for premium will u train them??(mainly the biscuit)
cus i am a huge fan of most of his teams and i would love to help out a friend and myself at the same time wink

#15 2008-12-28 00:29:17

Slightly Hyphy
PM

crothers wrote:

o stuff it i will see what i can do SH if i pay for premium will u train them??(mainly the biscuit)
cus i am a huge fan of most of his teams and i would love to help out a friend and myself at the same time wink

Yes I will train him as hard as I train my own player. All captains can also PM me with instructions with how you would like your specific Dukester player trained.

My main concern is if this situation ends up drawing out longer than the course of this season.

#16 2008-12-28 00:30:11

crothers
PM

perfection23 wrote:

crothers wrote:

perfection23 wrote:

I  wasent trying to be funny accidents do happen. it looks more likely that he was grounded or something though

i understand but, it is sad to even think about a boy of our age dieing sad
so maybe u should keep refering to deaths to a minium big_smile

#17 2008-12-28 00:30:59

Slightly Hyphy
PM

I'm concerned for the kid, because it's not like him to just disappear without saying a word.

#18 2008-12-28 00:31:15

crothers
PM

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

crothers wrote:

Yes I will train him as hard as I train my own player. All captains can also PM me with instructions with how you would like your specific Dukester player trained.

My main concern is if this situation ends up drawing out longer than the course of this season.

i know
well in about 1hour my mum gets home i'll give her the 9bucks or whatever it is and i'll use her credit card to buy it
as for his play expect a PM with my harsh training schedule big_smile

#19 2008-12-28 00:32:12

crothers
PM

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

I'm concerned for the kid, because it's not like him to just disappear without saying a word.

not even to talk to greir or u or kriss,
it does really make ya hope he was grounded sad
but, i am sure he is fine and will be back soon big_smile

#20 2008-12-28 00:33:00

crothers
PM

i should probably buy SH  some premium too, depends how long this drags on for lol
u need to be thanked better by the biscuits as we are always in debut to u now big_smile

#21 2008-12-28 00:33:16

Harbour
Captain Kiwi
PM  Website

How come you can't train the other players - you haven't mentioned player credits. Just premium. You could still train them, the queue would be shorter though.

5 Rings (S6 Franchise Underdogs, S8 Franchise Underdogs, S16 Even Money, S18 The Studmuffin Bakery, S45 Franchise Connection)
2 MVPs, 1 Finals MVP, 2 DPoY, S10 Sportsmanship

#22 2008-12-28 00:33:41

Harst
PM

Thoughts are with Duke. I pray that it's nothing serious.

Season 5 MVP
Season 6 Champion

#23 2008-12-28 00:34:19

Slightly Hyphy
PM

crothers wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

crothers wrote:

i know
well in about 1hour my mum gets home i'll give her the 9bucks or whatever it is and i'll use her credit card to buy it

You're a true friend. And I'll make sure Dukester understands what you've done for him here!

As for myself, and I'm sure the rest of his teams share my sentiment, I would like to thank you for your generosity! Kind people are far and few between nowadays so this is quite the breath of fresh air.

In regards to training, you don't have to worry. I train tirelessly. I naturally don't sleep a whole lot...so I'm usually able to train pretty hard.

Again, thank you for your kindness! And I'll be sure to let everyone know when Dukester returns (hopefully this is soon!)

#24 2008-12-28 00:35:20

Slightly Hyphy
PM

Harbour wrote:

How come you can't train the other players - you haven't mentioned player credits. Just premium. You could still train them, the queue would be shorter though.

I only have 1 player so I'm not sure how it works, but I no longer have the drop down menu that lets me cycle through players.

#25 2008-12-28 00:36:28

crothers
PM

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

crothers wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

i know

You're a true friend. And I'll make sure Dukester understands what you've done for him here!

As for myself, and I'm sure the rest of his teams share my sentiment, I would like to thank you for your generosity! Kind people are far and few between nowadays so this is quite the breath of fresh air.

In regards to training, you don't have to worry. I train tirelessly. I naturally don't sleep a whole lot...so I'm usually able to train pretty hard.

Again, thank you for your kindness! And I'll be sure to let everyone know when Dukester returns (hopefully this is soon!)

i think u have been very genrous too even helping out with my mates players big_smile
ur a top bloke and not long till i buy dukes premium big_smile

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Board footer