Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

#51 2008-12-28 00:58:31

Harst
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Thanks again crothers. This is a pure class act.

Season 5 MVP
Season 6 Champion

#52 2008-12-28 01:00:18

peterjar001
PM

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

WTF, this is weird.

SH we've witnessed the same situation before with Hutch, except Hutch i believe at least gave a warning.

Ok if he was grounded or his internet was out don't you think he would at least go on once at a friends house or the library?
I hate to say this but i seriously think something bad happen to him.

I've often wondered this, what if i were to die and nobody knew my password?

I'm not saying he's dead but theres a good chance the kids in the hospital with an illness or something.

I believe Dukester is only 13, so he doesn't have a drivers license. I imagine that he is on winter break right now, so he also wouldn't have access to his school's computers.

this is true he could be at a relatives house, but don't you think he would of told you? and if he was at a relatives house, your telling me they don't have internet access?

Yes he may not have a drivers license but he could of been driving with somebody else, and who knows what could happen without those winter icy roads.

Tylers All Stars returns...
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1200.jpg

#53 2008-12-28 01:00:44

CAM45
PM  Website

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

For anyone who has dukester as a teammate, this message is for you.

I have been training Dukester's players since he has mysteriously disappeared. I would venture to guess he has been gone for about a week and a half.

Now this is all fine and dandy except for the fact that Dukester's premium has just run out. What this means is that, for all of his players except his main player, Horsham Hawks, I will no longer be able to train.

For those of you that would like to know, I have no idea where Dukester is, nor do I know when he will be back. I was holding down the fort for a while, keeping all of his players fully trained and whatnot, but now I will no longer be able to.

So I suppose what I am asking here is, would any one (of his teammates) be willing to 'gift' premium to Dukester? If that happens, I will again be able to resume training all of his players. If not, then all of his players except his main, will not be trained until Dukester returns (I do not know when this will be).

I hope that Dukester is merely on vacation, or that his internet is down, rather than something  more serious...

Anyway, People can PM me about this and we can discuss a course of action through PM, since I have access to Dukester's account since I've been helping him train for a while now.

*To the Mods*

I hope this thread is not against the rules, but this is the only method in which I could think of to get the word out about the situation.

Me too... hopefully he's okay and just can't get the internet.

Christian Michael Junior | SF | 2-Time Playoff MVP (S6/S8) | 1st Team All CR (S8) | Franchise Underdogs (S6/S8 Champions) | Pro A | 42 Game Winning Streak (Longest Ever, S6)

"Hate It Or Love It, Underdogs On Top!"

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/6522.jpg

#54 2008-12-28 01:01:25

Urbanstien
The People's Mod
PM

Harst wrote:

Couldn't have said it any better.

Still getting High after all these years.....
Weed and OJ has kept me going for years
W&W is the way I roll, (Women & Weed)
http://www.freesportsbet.com/urb420.html

#55 2008-12-28 01:01:41

crothers
PM

peterjar001 wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

WTF, this is weird.

SH we've witnessed the same situation before with Hutch, except Hutch i believe at least gave a warning.

Ok if he was grounded or his internet was out don't you think he would at least go on once at a friends house or the library?

I'm not saying he's dead but theres a good chance the kids in the hospital with an illness or something.

I believe Dukester is only 13, so he doesn't have a drivers license. I imagine that he is on winter break right now, so he also wouldn't have access to his school's computers.

this is true he could be at a relatives house, but don't you think he would of told you? and if he was at a relatives house, your telling me they don't have internet access?

Yes he may not have a drivers license but he could of been driving with somebody else, and who knows what could happen without those winter icy roads.

please shut up
not being rude but we gotta keep high hopes for the young chap he gunna be fine anyways he plays american footy he gotta be tough big_smile

#56 2008-12-28 01:02:03

Slightly Hyphy
PM

peterjar001 wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

WTF, this is weird.

I'd rather not be so morbid...heh

"When I play ball I really like to bang with the big men down low. I'm pretty aggressive but sometimes bobbling balls is a challenge-you've just got to really reach in there and really get a firm hold. When it comes down to it, I really just have to pound it up in there if I want to score" -MyNetsForLife

#57 2008-12-28 01:02:20

crothers
PM

Urbanstien wrote:

Harst wrote:

Couldn't have said it any better.

thanks for the kind words big_smile(happy to help duke wink as i said he would have done the same for me )

#58 2008-12-28 01:03:01

peterjar001
PM

Harbour wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

WTF, this is weird.

I would like to think Dukester is okay -- but (not to take the piss out of a serious situation) if that what you are concerned about if you die.....

Okay I'm dead..."Shit, I put 9 people out on my team in an internet game...."

(I know you didn't mean it like that, I'm just being a jackass....hmm)

i know your not trying to be a jackass but your right about thats not what i ment by it. So you should of not said this then, i never said if i was dieing i would be worried about it. I was just wondering how that would be like for my player.

#59 2008-12-28 01:04:13

Harst
PM

Don't forget that Kaz knows every user's password.

Season 5 MVP
Season 6 Champion

#60 2008-12-28 01:05:15

Slightly Hyphy
PM

OK so here's the situation for all of his players:

Biscuit Hawkins expires December 29th.

Blunt Hawkins expires December 29th.

Walrus Hawkins expires on January 2nd.

Franchise Hawkins expires on January 13th.

He currently has 3 PC's left. If you would like to donate PC's to the 'Dukester fund', please PM me!

I don't know how many PC's he'll need to sustain all of his players for the rest of the season, since my math skills are seriously lacking.

I have PC's that I got from the black friday sale that I will attempt to get transferred to dukester's account, if need be!

Again, everyone is concerned about Dukester! Hopefully this is just something unforeseen and not anything that has endangered the kid's life.

Last edited by Slightly Hyphy (2008-12-28 01:06:33)

"When I play ball I really like to bang with the big men down low. I'm pretty aggressive but sometimes bobbling balls is a challenge-you've just got to really reach in there and really get a firm hold. When it comes down to it, I really just have to pound it up in there if I want to score" -MyNetsForLife

#61 2008-12-28 01:05:17

CAM45
PM  Website

On behalf of the Franchise Underdogs I would like to thank crothers. You just keep earning my respect more and more.

Christian Michael Junior | SF | 2-Time Playoff MVP (S6/S8) | 1st Team All CR (S8) | Franchise Underdogs (S6/S8 Champions) | Pro A | 42 Game Winning Streak (Longest Ever, S6)

"Hate It Or Love It, Underdogs On Top!"

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/6522.jpg

#62 2008-12-28 01:06:03

crothers
PM

CAM45 wrote:

On behalf of the Franchise Underdogs I would like to thank crothers. You just keep earning my respect more and more.

no worries lol and i just sent u a pm like 3 seconds before u posted saying hope u guys can win

#63 2008-12-28 01:06:36

dabears2334
PM

Pm sent

"I ain't afraid of you, I'm just a victim of your fear"- Saul Williams
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1968.jpg
"When life throws you a curve, hope it's a hanging one"-dabears
R.I.P. Chris Henry sad

#64 2008-12-28 01:07:13

peterjar001
PM

crothers wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

please shut up
not being rude but we gotta keep high hopes for the young chap he gunna be fine anyways he plays american footy he gotta be tough big_smile

face reality buddy. This is serious thats why i'm talking about it.

I mean come on, dukester is a very active member he wouldn't just not saying anything for however long he's been. He cares about this game and his teamastes too much for that to happen.

I'm hopeing aswell something like his internet went out and he for some odd reason had no other way of getting internet access.
I love the kid, i would never hope this would happen but i'm just facing reality.

#65 2008-12-28 01:08:38

crothers
PM

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

He currently has 3 PC's left. If you would like to donate PC's to the 'Dukester fund', please PM me!

I don't know how many PC's he'll need to sustain all of his players for the rest of the season, since my math skills are seriously lacking.

I have PC's that I got from the black friday sale that I will attempt to get transferred to dukester's account, if need be!

Again, everyone is concerned about Dukester! Hopefully this is just something unforeseen and not anything that has endangered the kid's life.

don't do this u have done enough i will do this for ya since i have i think 26 in reserve i could spare 3-4-5 even lol dunno how but KAZZ should make an expectison obtaining to this special case big_smile
(i got cashed up recently i love the melbourne cup) so i bought heaps of shit and i still got 2-3 grand lieing around now i aint saying i giving free shit away but when need be like this i am more than happy to give a friend a 10-20 maybe even a 30 lol big_smile until i run out cus whats money to me i got all i want/need

#66 2008-12-28 01:09:24

peterjar001
PM

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

Thats right, i have 3 useless player credits from black friday aswell.

If you guys need players credits i have 3 to give away. And i will ONLY give them away for Dukesters cause.

#67 2008-12-28 01:10:06

crothers
PM

peterjar001 wrote:

crothers wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

please shut up

face reality buddy. This is serious thats why i'm talking about it.

I mean come on, dukester is a very active member he wouldn't just not saying anything for however long he's been. He cares about this game and his teamastes too much for that to happen.

I'm hopeing aswell something like his internet went out and he for some odd reason had no other way of getting internet access.
I love the kid, i would never hope this would happen but i'm just facing reality.

its sad i had a mate 3 years ago die sad little mate two years older than me same age as duke basically its jsut very depressing thinking that boys of our age can die. its a bad reality

#68 2008-12-28 01:10:54

Slightly Hyphy
PM

crothers wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

don't do this u have done enough i will do this for ya since i have i think 26 in reserve i could spare 3-4-5 even lol dunno how but KAZZ should make an expectison obtaining to this special case big_smile
(i got cashed up recently i love the melbourne cup) so i bought heaps of shit and i still got 2-3 grand lieing around now i aint saying i giving free shit away but when need be like this i am more than happy to give a friend a 10-20 maybe even a 30 lol big_smile until i run out cus whats money to me i got all i want/need

Damn Crothers you're straight up

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/chaoticdismay/lol_pics/ballin.gif

#69 2008-12-28 01:11:43

Slightly Hyphy
PM

peterjar001 wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

If you guys need players credits i have 3 to give away. And i will ONLY give them away for Dukesters cause.

That's a classy move, man. Much respect.

I'll let you know if need be.

#70 2008-12-28 01:16:22

crothers
PM

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

great move wade big_smile
ur a top bloke
great so see duke getting suport from every body
SH if u don't get any more, go on my acount whelst i am gone and send em to duke

#71 2008-12-28 01:17:17

crothers
PM

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

crothers wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

Damn Crothers you're straight up

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316 … ballin.gif

nice photo thingy tell me if u need the PCs big_smile

#72 2008-12-28 01:17:50

joel
PM

Hope Dukester is okay. His article for noobs helped out so many people.

SYRACUSE

#73 2008-12-28 01:18:01

peterjar001
PM

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

no prob. I'm like you SH, i like having my one player so theres no use for PC anyway. If PC weren't such a rip off i would consider it getting a new player.

Last edited by peterjar001 (2008-12-28 01:18:58)

#74 2008-12-28 01:21:57

crothers
PM

in an hour we got 3 pages just speaks about what a good guy duke is big_smile

#75 2008-12-28 01:23:36

Slightly Hyphy
PM

Yeah Dukester is one of the best members we have here on Court Rivals!

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Board footer