Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

  • Index
  •  » General
  •  » Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

#76 2008-12-28 01:23:43

peterjar001
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-20
Posts: 5967
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

crothers wrote:

in an hour we got 3 pages just speaks about what a good guy duke is big_smile

true plus this is a really serious and intresting issue. I don't think this senario has became public before so that helps aswell.


Tylers All Stars returns...
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1200.jpg

Offline

 

#77 2008-12-28 01:24:42

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

peterjar001 wrote:

crothers wrote:

in an hour we got 3 pages just speaks about what a good guy duke is big_smile

true plus this is a really serious and intresting issue. I don't think this senario has became public before so that helps aswell.

well we on page 4 and so many users are willing to chip in and offer help in anyway they can,

Offline

 

#78 2008-12-28 01:25:43

Scatman Duse
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-12
Posts: 3075
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Slightly you should send an email to the account he has active for Court Rivals. If something has happened to him it is very likely his parents will check his emails.

Offline

 

#79 2008-12-28 01:26:19

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

Yeah Dukester is one of the best members we have here on Court Rivals!

this should be sticked big_smile
so more people will see it every day so they would want to help duke out so when he comes back(hopefully this season) he will be overwhelmed with messeges big_smile
i know his PM box would be full lol i would have sent around 80-90 big_smile

Offline

 

#80 2008-12-28 01:26:49

Slightly Hyphy
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Bay Area
Registered: 2008-05-27
Posts: 18910
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

I believe Crothers has sent an email to him already. I gave him Duke's email address when he inquired about it earlier this week.


"When I play ball I really like to bang with the big men down low. I'm pretty aggressive but sometimes bobbling balls is a challenge-you've just got to really reach in there and really get a firm hold. When it comes down to it, I really just have to pound it up in there if I want to score" -MyNetsForLife

Offline

 

#81 2008-12-28 01:26:52

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Scatman Duse wrote:

Slightly you should send an email to the account he has active for Court Rivals. If something has happened to him it is very likely his parents will check his emails.

sent him around about 4-5 sad
no reply

Offline

 

#82 2008-12-28 01:27:24

peterjar001
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-20
Posts: 5967
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Scatman Duse wrote:

Slightly you should send an email to the account he has active for Court Rivals. If something has happened to him it is very likely his parents will check his emails.

this is true but what if know one new his password to his e-mail?
Its worth the chance though


Tylers All Stars returns...
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1200.jpg

Offline

 

#83 2008-12-28 01:27:42

Slightly Hyphy
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Bay Area
Registered: 2008-05-27
Posts: 18910
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

crothers wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

Yeah Dukester is one of the best members we have here on Court Rivals!

this should be sticked big_smile
so more people will see it every day so they would want to help duke out so when he comes back(hopefully this season) he will be overwhelmed with messeges big_smile
i know his PM box would be full lol i would have sent around 80-90 big_smile

I don't go through his mail, but I can tell you he will need a few hours to read and respond to all the PM's he's gotten since he's been gone.


"When I play ball I really like to bang with the big men down low. I'm pretty aggressive but sometimes bobbling balls is a challenge-you've just got to really reach in there and really get a firm hold. When it comes down to it, I really just have to pound it up in there if I want to score" -MyNetsForLife

Offline

 

#84 2008-12-28 01:28:47

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

I believe Crothers has sent an email to him already. I gave him Duke's email address when he inquired about it earlier this week.

i can't find his bro either sad
which is probably better which could mean their internets down!!!!
i forgot all about it see nothing happend hsi internet went down wink

Offline

 

#85 2008-12-28 01:29:51

Slightly Hyphy
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Bay Area
Registered: 2008-05-27
Posts: 18910
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Dukester is probably pretty upset about not being able to log on, if that is the case! What a surprise he'll be in when he sees all the love he's gotten and sees that all of his players are trained tongue


"When I play ball I really like to bang with the big men down low. I'm pretty aggressive but sometimes bobbling balls is a challenge-you've just got to really reach in there and really get a firm hold. When it comes down to it, I really just have to pound it up in there if I want to score" -MyNetsForLife

Offline

 

#86 2008-12-28 01:30:05

barcelonafan8
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-07-27
Posts: 10187
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

As everyone has said dukester is a nice kid who was very helpful and giving of his time.  This is an interesting issue as a lot of sites I've been on have had a member die or be hurt badly.  I hope dukester is okay and this is all just speculation.  I'm sure this will be talked about until Dukester returns.

SH and crothers should be commended for what they are doing for somebody they have never met before.  It's amazing what a website can do...

Last edited by barcelonafan8 (2008-12-28 01:31:30)

Offline

 

#87 2008-12-28 01:30:12

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

peterjar001 wrote:

Scatman Duse wrote:

Slightly you should send an email to the account he has active for Court Rivals. If something has happened to him it is very likely his parents will check his emails.

this is true but what if know one new his password to his e-mail?
Its worth the chance though

his bro i gotta find his bro!!!
dukesters assaians or something
and future hall of fame i had this thing then i got some virus and my comp went off and i lost some stuff that was open and that was it
i totally forgot to announace this lol big_smile

Offline

 

#88 2008-12-28 01:31:35

Slightly Hyphy
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Bay Area
Registered: 2008-05-27
Posts: 18910
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

barcelonafan8 wrote:

As everyone has said dukester is a nice kid who was very helpful and giving of his time.  This is an interesting issue as a lot of sites I've been on have had a member die or be hurt badly.  I hope dukester is okay and this is all just speculation.  I'm sure this will be talked about until Dukester returns.

That's right. He WILL return smile


"When I play ball I really like to bang with the big men down low. I'm pretty aggressive but sometimes bobbling balls is a challenge-you've just got to really reach in there and really get a firm hold. When it comes down to it, I really just have to pound it up in there if I want to score" -MyNetsForLife

Offline

 

#89 2008-12-28 01:31:35

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

Dukester is probably pretty upset about not being able to log on, if that is the case! What a surprise he'll be in when he sees all the love he's gotten and sees that all of his players are trained tongue

yeah he'll be stoked big_smile

Offline

 

#90 2008-12-28 01:36:06

peterjar001
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-20
Posts: 5967
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

crothers wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

I believe Crothers has sent an email to him already. I gave him Duke's email address when he inquired about it earlier this week.

i can't find his bro either sad
which is probably better which could mean their internets down!!!!
i forgot all about it see nothing happend hsi internet went down wink

what do you mean you can't find his bro either?
Does his bro have a player on here to?
So basically, how do you know his bro hasn't been able to get on either?

Last edited by peterjar001 (2008-12-28 01:36:42)


Tylers All Stars returns...
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1200.jpg

Offline

 

#91 2008-12-28 01:37:08

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

peterjar001 wrote:

crothers wrote:

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

I believe Crothers has sent an email to him already. I gave him Duke's email address when he inquired about it earlier this week.

i can't find his bro either sad
which is probably better which could mean their internets down!!!!
i forgot all about it see nothing happend hsi internet went down wink

what do you mean you can't find his bro either?
Does his bro have a player on here to?
So how do you know his bro hasn't been able to get on either?

something or something,
his bro didn't reply big_smile big_smile big_smile
and i can't find him now
he was on a tteam called dukesters assains :S

Offline

 

#92 2008-12-28 01:37:42

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Slightly Hyphy wrote:

barcelonafan8 wrote:

As everyone has said dukester is a nice kid who was very helpful and giving of his time.  This is an interesting issue as a lot of sites I've been on have had a member die or be hurt badly.  I hope dukester is okay and this is all just speculation.  I'm sure this will be talked about until Dukester returns.

That's right. He WILL return smile

those who doubt it are pretty silly wink

Offline

 

#93 2008-12-28 01:39:01

Scatman Duse
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-12
Posts: 3075
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Also if you have XBOX Live you can see if he has signed on his Gamertag is Sniper4911

Offline

 

#94 2008-12-28 01:40:51

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Scatman Duse wrote:

Also if you have XBOX Live you can see if he has signed on his Gamertag is Sniper4911

i gunna post this in our team fourm big_smile smart call

Offline

 

#95 2008-12-28 01:44:26

Scatman Duse
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-12
Posts: 3075
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Also looking around his last post was around 12/14, wasnt this around when Doctor Nick became a mod. I know this is some crazy thinking but I got my mind going a mile a minute with a million different things going on lol.

Offline

 

#96 2008-12-28 01:47:12

MyNetsForLife
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-04-16
Posts: 11926
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

He was the best out of the 13-14 year old clan. Why couldn't they have taken t-man? sad


Pat led the passing with 7 assists, and his usual steady defensive play held the opposing first squad to no double-digit point getters. He was heard running down the court screaming "If I can't score, you won't either!"

There's a 50% chance of getting either live or die. Obviously you're more likely to die, but if there are two options there is a 50% chance of getting either. -SH

Offline

 

#97 2008-12-28 01:48:29

Scatman Duse
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-12
Posts: 3075
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

MyNetsForLife wrote:

He was the best out of the 13-14 year old clan. Why couldn't they have taken t-man? sad

Nah Warriorsgohard, I get tired of his posts everyday in the recruitment forum

Offline

 

#98 2008-12-28 01:52:35

Meveyshow
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-18
Posts: 1298
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

yea i wonder why he is, normally he tries and learns how my player does so good. Axe-grinder i really take ur name offensive, this is a basketball type sim and your name has something to do with death kinda stuff.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1000.jpg

Offline

 

#99 2008-12-28 01:54:36

tosweet68
World War I Flying Ace
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 8033
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Scatman Duse wrote:

Slightly you should send an email to the account he has active for Court Rivals. If something has happened to him it is very likely his parents will check his emails.

I also did this....just in case someone could/was checking email.


West Champions Angry Robots Attack - Season 24, 26  We Hunt For Naked Girls Season 35
RGM Mavs - Playoffs Seasons 2-38 Sweet 16 - Seasons 3, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 21, 27, 31, 35, 38 Elite 8 - Seasons 8, 15, 17, 20, 24, 25, 29, 30 Final 4 - Seasons 6, 28, 32, 33, 34 Championship Runner-Up - Season 5, 36, 37

Offline

 

#100 2008-12-28 01:56:10

crothers
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: victoria
Registered: 2008-08-19
Posts: 5322
PM

Re: Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

MyNetsForLife wrote:

He was the best out of the 13-14 year old clan. Why couldn't they have taken t-man? sad

so true T-man's great but not even worthy of picking the green stuff from between dukes toes sad

Offline

 
  • Index
  •  » General
  •  » Regarding Dukester's players (And by extension, his teams)

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson