Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Greasemonkey additions to Court Rivals

#1 2009-01-18 15:29:41

marv88harrison
Al Michaels
Retired Bullets
Accomplishments: 30
PM  Website

Greasemonkey additions to Court Rivals

creedsx has taken the torch! Thanks man. Best of luck smile

http://userscripts.org/users/242196
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greasemonkey Additions to Court Rivals

How do you use these scripts?
If you use Internet Explorer, Opera, etc you will need to download Mozilla Firefox first ...

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Then open Firefox and download greasemonkey ...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748

Then you are set to download some scripts ...

Table of Contents
Court Rivals Player Page Update by mgse
DigitalSliders (Feb 24, 2009)
RollbackCalculatorX (Apr 25, 2009)
Day of CR Season (Jan 18, 2009)
Locker Room Chatter Update 2.0 (May 15, 2009)
Team Page Update (May 15, 2009)
Anti-Rickroll (Feb 15, 2009)
PlayerOfTheGame (Feb 26, 2009)
Unmilitary Time (AM/PM) (Mar 14, 2009)
TeamStats Shortcut (Mar 21, 2009)
NextMatchup (Apr 25, 2009)
Average Team Stats (Mar 27, 2009)
Career Averages (Apr 10, 2009)
Forum UserHighlight (Apr 24, 2009)
Team Skills Page Update (May 28, 2009)
Dashboard Queue Highlight (24 hour format) (July 24, 2009) Please only download 1 of the Dashboard Queue Highlight scripts
Dashboard Queue Highlight (AM/PM version) (July 24, 2009) Please only download 1 of the Dashboard Queue Highlight scripts
Gym to Dashboard button by SwaggerJ (July 29, 2009)
CR TP to Dashboard by SwaggerJ (December 14, 2009)
What day is it on CR? by joyfulchicken (February 9, 2010)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Court Rivals Player Page Update by mgse
Slightly more informative player page showing attributes after skills/chems/sliders

DigitalSliders
Adds the ability to adjust sliders digitally

RollbackCalculatorX
Integrates a rollback calculator into the Gym page

Day of CR Season
Adds day of season graphic on every Court Rivals page

Locker Room Chatter Update 2.0
Links the Author to their post on the Locker Room Chatter Section.

Heres what it should look like (Notice the Authors are hyperlinked smile):

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/984/lockerroomchatterupdatetv4.png

Special thanks to Tesche, Sirvini, FastAsATurtle, and MyNetsForLife for alpha testing the script.

Team Page Update
This script calculates the post skill/chem/slider values for each player and presents it on the team page.

There are a couple things you should note about this script:
The script runs on the Team Stats page. To find the page click Team, Roster, Show Detailed Info.
The script will take somewhere between 4 and 8 seconds to retrieve all the necessary information and perform all the calculations. The tables will appear when those steps are complete.
Players who do not share their attributes with the team will have all zeros

There is potential for the Team Page numbers to be slightly off due to different rounding methods. If the Team Page numbers are 1 or 2 points lower, that is normal. If the the numbers are off by more than that or the Team Page numbers are higher there might be a problem so please let me know.

Anyway, heres what it will/should look like (minus the black boxes obviously smile)

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8718/teampageupdatezj5.png

For a description of where the additional skills section will appear click here

Anti-Rickroll

I got a bit tired of people taking advantage of people's trust by posting rickrolls. I know there are some other scripts out there to identify rickrolls but I felt like I should post my own. It strikes through the link of a rickroll and triggers a pop that tells you that there is a rickroll on that page. Unfortunately I cannot guarentee that it will find all of the possible sites that have rickrolls but if everyone PMs me the sites they know of that have rickrolls we should be able to build a fairly strong database.

It is my pleasure to announce the release of a mystic and marv production ...

PlayerOfTheGame

This script selects a player of the game for each game on the box score page.

Players are rated based on the following formula:

PTS + (0.8 * REB) + (2.2 * AST) + (2.5 * BLK) + (3.5 * STL) - (2 * TO) - (0.5 * (FGA - FGM)) - (0.5 * (FTA - FTM)) + (0.2 * DIF) = player rating
**NOTE** DIF is the difference in final score

The player or players with the highest player rating will be the player of the game.

It is possible to edit the rating formula to your liking by altering the factors proceeding each statistic in the formula. To do this click 'Edit' on the Manage User Scripts Screen and adjust the multiplier values. These values are stored in the multipliers section of the script. Please do not change anything below the double pound sign (#) divider.

Here is what it should look like ...

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4499/playerofgame1.png

When you click the "POG Scores" button it will look like this ...

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4529/playerofgame2.png

Notice that W. Macallit's rating is in bold because he had the highest rating for that game.

Unmilitary Time (AM/PM)
Displays completion time on the Gym Page in AM/PM

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1861/crampmconverter.png

I got really tired of navigating to the team stats page so ...

TeamStats Shortcut
Creates a link on the Team Page to the Team Stats Page

NextMatchup
Adds a matchup comparison to the team page for the next game. Includes opponents points allowed per game

Average Team Stats
Adds Points For and Points Against to every team page

Special Thanks to Tesche for helping shape this script from beginning to end

Here is what it should look like ...

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/63/cravgteamstats.png

Career Averages
Calculates average statistics per game on the player page

Forum UserHighlight
Allows users to highlight their teammates and friends on the Index page of the CR Forum. Also automatically highlights the Moderators.

This script is the result of the suggestions of MichaelCoulthard and Harbour. Thanks Guys smile

Special thanks to Tesche, Sirvini, and FastAsATurtle as always

It is located at the bottom of the Index page

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7623/cruserhighlight.png

Team Skills Page Update
Adds a Clear Team Skills button to the Team Skills page. The button only clears the skills and does NOT reset them. To save the skills the user still has to click the Save Team Skills button. It also adds the number of skills applied toward each line in parentheses.

I just completed 2 scripts for the new Court Rivals Dashboard. Both scripts color code the "Items in Queue" column on the dashboard to make it easier to see which players need to be trained. The difference between the scripts is that one leaves the times in the 24 hour format and the other converts the times to AM/PM.

Both scripts will turn the text in the "Items in Queue" column orange if the player's queue is not full and you have TCs to use. If the player's queue is empty, that column will say "EMPTY" in red. If your queue is full or you have no more TCs to use that column will be green.

24 hour format

AM/PM version

Please do not download both

SwaggerJ wrote:

This script is pretty simple and straightforward. All it does is place a button on your Gym page that jumps directly to the dashboard. Sure it only saves you one click, but for people with multiple players, it should be pretty helpful. It places the button above the "Now Training" table. Enjoy!

--Link to the script--

SwaggerJ wrote:

Ahem...

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/63298

That is all.

joyfulchicken wrote:

I made a tiny Greasemonkey script that has the same function as marv88harrison's Day of CR Season script. The only difference is presentation--mine replaces the Court Rivals logo with the day of season graphic, which saves a little bit of vertical space. It's pretty pointless, but I just find it slightly more aesthetically pleasing.

The script is here. It doesn't affect the link to the homepage, so it's safe for use by people without premium.

Please let me know if you have any issues with any of these scripts or if you have ideas for future scripts.

Last edited by marv88harrison (2010-11-05 18:54:19)

Al Michaels | The Baltimore Bullets
Mike Carey | Candy Trafficking Task Force

#2 2009-01-18 15:30:58

B-T-A
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Re: Greasemonkey additions to Court Rivals

Very Interesting, very glad to see this.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/220.jpg
"B-T-A is a Stud"-Bgirl
Colts, Yankees, Suns Fan
4 Time All-Defensive Team

#3 2009-01-18 15:31:40

MyNetsForLife
PM

Trying them now, thanks a lot!

Pat led the passing with 7 assists, and his usual steady defensive play held the opposing first squad to no double-digit point getters. He was heard running down the court screaming "If I can't score, you won't either!"

There's a 50% chance of getting either live or die. Obviously you're more likely to die, but if there are two options there is a 50% chance of getting either. -SH

#4 2009-01-18 15:33:27

MyNetsForLife
PM

I tried digital sliders. I was at 96% take less 3s, and set it to 96% take more 3s. It went down to 92% take more threes.

Pat led the passing with 7 assists, and his usual steady defensive play held the opposing first squad to no double-digit point getters. He was heard running down the court screaming "If I can't score, you won't either!"

There's a 50% chance of getting either live or die. Obviously you're more likely to die, but if there are two options there is a 50% chance of getting either. -SH

#5 2009-01-18 15:34:37

tarheelsunc
Banned
PM  Website

All quality additions. Thank you for all of these.

This account has been suspended.

#6 2009-01-18 15:34:49

MyNetsForLife
PM

30 rounds to 40

#7 2009-01-18 15:35:28

marv88harrison
Al Michaels
Retired Bullets
PM  Website

It will quickly flash a different number than the number you entered in some instances. Check your player page to see the value that was actually entered.

#8 2009-01-18 15:35:58

MyNetsForLife
PM

What does lockerroom chatter plus do?

#9 2009-01-18 15:36:33

marv88harrison
Al Michaels
Retired Bullets
PM  Website

It links to the actual post instead of the top of the page within the thread

#10 2009-01-18 15:41:56

HanesOnU
Press Member
Luke McAlister
Oklahoma State University
Accomplishments: 24
PM  Website

I'm not sure I get the locker room chatter one? So if you click on a post in the gym it actually links you to that post? It didn't seem to work for me.

All great additions and great work. Maybe a suggestion I would have is to have the current attributes and rollback attributes show up on the rollback calculator.

Radio Show: CR Junkies ---- CR Chat

"baby kiss me through the phone" - BGirl

#11 2009-01-18 15:43:51

marv88harrison
Al Michaels
Retired Bullets
PM  Website

HanesOnU wrote:

I'm not sure I get the locker room chatter one? So if you click on a post in the gym it actually links you to that post? It didn't seem to work for me.

All great additions and great work. Maybe a suggestion I would have is to have the current attributes and rollback attributes show up on the rollback calculator.

So you want both of them on there?

#12 2009-01-18 15:44:40

tsb5026
Khalid El-Amin
Retired Bullets
Accomplishments: 26
PM

HanesOnU wrote:

It actually adds a hyperlink to the name of the poster under the "Author" column.  If you click on that hyperlink it will bring you to that post.  Also, great work, keep 'em coming.

Khalid El-Amin | PG | The Baltimore Bullets
Chris Hansen | SG | Candy Trafficking Task Force
Officer Bates | SG | Candy Trafficking Task Force

#13 2009-01-18 15:47:28

HanesOnU
Press Member
Luke McAlister
Oklahoma State University
Accomplishments: 24
PM  Website

tsb5026 wrote:

HanesOnU wrote:

It actually adds a hyperlink to the name of the poster under the "Author" column.

O, very nice! Didn't notice the hyperlink before!

Radio Show: CR Junkies ---- CR Chat

"baby kiss me through the phone" - BGirl

#14 2009-01-18 15:47:33

MyNetsForLife
PM

Any idea on the rounding issue?

#15 2009-01-18 15:48:52

marv88harrison
Al Michaels
Retired Bullets
PM  Website

There apparently is a problem with DigitalSliders. I will update this post when I have fixed the problem and uploaded the solution.

#16 2009-01-18 15:50:23

Tesche
Scourge of the Seven Seas
PM

nice stuff so far...I'm sure the sliders will work great once you work out the kinks.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1308.jpg
"This thread has officially given me a semi." - Lord Rott

#17 2009-01-18 15:55:13

ne0n
PM

very cool, if I could only get firefox to work correctly I would use it as my default browser all the time.

PG - 7th Season - Team Captain - Bird League
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/15279.jpg
Make your own Football Player
Before you ask a question about Court Rivals Read This!

#18 2009-01-18 15:56:32

ne0n
PM

MyNetsForLife wrote:

Any idea on the rounding issue?

Well the decimal on the rollbacks are dropped of so basically ignore them.  They give you a good indication of how many points you will lose through decimals and how to keep that at a minimum.

#19 2009-01-18 15:57:10

Harst
King Harst
La Albiceleste
Accomplishments: 31
PM

Rollback Calculator is awesome.

Season 5 MVP
Season 6 Champion

#20 2009-01-18 15:57:43

MyNetsForLife
PM

Meant the sliders. Looks like he sees it though

#21 2009-01-18 16:00:16

marv88harrison
Al Michaels
Retired Bullets
PM  Website

MNFL, which sliders mess stuff up for you?

#22 2009-01-18 16:02:40

ne0n
PM

One thing I noticed about the rollback calculator don't select rollback calculator more than once because it keeps adding in rollback attributes above each other.  Not really a big deal, but I guess it's technically a glitch.  Also, if you hit cancel the rollback attributes pop-up anyway all saying NaN.

#23 2009-01-18 16:03:46

marv88harrison
Al Michaels
Retired Bullets
PM  Website

ne0n wrote:

One thing I noticed about the rollback calculator don't select rollback calculator more than once because it keeps adding in rollback attributes above each other.  Not really a big deal, but I guess it's technically a glitch.  Also, if you hit cancel the rollback attributes pop-up anyway all saying NaN.

That I can fix smile brb

#24 2009-01-18 16:03:58

FastAsATurtle
Fear the Turtle
Peaceful Meadows Retirement Co
Accomplishments: 31
PM

I love you. No homo.

Back from the sea...but heading back out for a final rest.

wink

#25 2009-01-18 16:06:59

marv88harrison
Al Michaels
Retired Bullets
PM  Website

ne0n wrote:

Fixed

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Greasemonkey additions to Court Rivals

Board footer