Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#101 2009-02-16 23:29:40

kindacool107
Banned
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-14
Posts: 5429
PM

Re: penguins thread

you want some shit too mysitc?
Cuz I BRING THE PAIN!


I don't cross boundaries...I walk ON them.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/755.jpg

Offline

 

#102 2009-02-16 23:30:04

FastAsATurtle
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-06
Posts: 2735
PM

Re: penguins thread

peterjar001 wrote:

FastAsATurtle wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:


WTF r u talking about? I'm not winning about shit, i like how are stats are. I'm just saying its not doing as it should be.

and if you know what i'm talking about then can you please explain it to me?

Sure peter. Right here. Individual stat distribution =/= team stat distribution. Individual stat distribution is based on base stats, modified by chems (but not the chem point multipliers. Simply having the chem, if it is in that category).

Done. It's out.

nope

ok then. One of us is wrong.


Back from the sea...but heading back out for a final rest.

wink

Offline

 

#103 2009-02-16 23:31:40

kindacool107
Banned
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-14
Posts: 5429
PM

Re: penguins thread

FastAsATurtle wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

FastAsATurtle wrote:


Sure peter. Right here. Individual stat distribution =/= team stat distribution. Individual stat distribution is based on base stats, modified by chems (but not the chem point multipliers. Simply having the chem, if it is in that category).

Done. It's out.

nope

ok then. One of us is wrong.

you can't be any wronger


I don't cross boundaries...I walk ON them.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/755.jpg

Offline

 

#104 2009-02-16 23:31:40

peterjar001
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-20
Posts: 5967
PM

Re: penguins thread

FastAsATurtle wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

FastAsATurtle wrote:


Sure peter. Right here. Individual stat distribution =/= team stat distribution. Individual stat distribution is based on base stats, modified by chems (but not the chem point multipliers. Simply having the chem, if it is in that category).

Done. It's out.

nope

ok then. One of us is wrong.

no i'm just saying thats not what i'm talking about.

i'm not exactly sure what your saying though, could you explain it a little more thoroughly?


Tylers All Stars returns...
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1200.jpg

Offline

 

#105 2009-02-16 23:31:44

mystic
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 5575
PM

Re: penguins thread

kindacool107 wrote:

you want some shit too mysitc?
Cuz I BRING THE PAIN!

The only thing you bring is pain in my stomach, because I have to laugh about you all the time. Do you still need some help for your dunker? big_smile


The Baltimore Bullets (S4 - S17): 395-210 RS record; 38-13 PS record; Runner-up in S 7, 13, 16, 17; Elite 8 in S 6, 9, 10, 12, 15; Pro A/B from S 6 to 17
Thanks bhill1767, Blowcaine, FastAsATurtle, fresh_tacos, Funk, Harbour, jbus, Lord Rott, marv88harrison, mchea, pat_mac05, redundant, rippev, team rohan, tesche, tmoney20, tsb5026, UCFinfan86, x-factor

Offline

 

#106 2009-02-16 23:32:21

FastAsATurtle
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-06
Posts: 2735
PM

Re: penguins thread

peterjar001 wrote:

FastAsATurtle wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:


nope

ok then. One of us is wrong.

no i'm just saying thats not what i'm talking about.

i'm not exactly sure what your saying though, could you explain it a little more thoroughly?

Nah. PM me, and we'll get this straightened out. Not take up any more board space.


Back from the sea...but heading back out for a final rest.

wink

Offline

 

#107 2009-02-16 23:32:56

kindacool107
Banned
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-14
Posts: 5429
PM

Re: penguins thread

If anything is laughable...it's that ugly mug that you use as an avatar


I don't cross boundaries...I walk ON them.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/755.jpg

Offline

 

#108 2009-02-16 23:33:33

mystic
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 5575
PM

Re: penguins thread

peterjar001 wrote:

i'm not exactly sure what your saying though, could you explain it a little more thoroughly?

No need to explain that even more. Hell, if you don't understand what Turtle wrote you should try to learn to read more comprehensive.


The Baltimore Bullets (S4 - S17): 395-210 RS record; 38-13 PS record; Runner-up in S 7, 13, 16, 17; Elite 8 in S 6, 9, 10, 12, 15; Pro A/B from S 6 to 17
Thanks bhill1767, Blowcaine, FastAsATurtle, fresh_tacos, Funk, Harbour, jbus, Lord Rott, marv88harrison, mchea, pat_mac05, redundant, rippev, team rohan, tesche, tmoney20, tsb5026, UCFinfan86, x-factor

Offline

 

#109 2009-02-16 23:33:37

peterjar001
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-20
Posts: 5967
PM

Re: penguins thread

FastAsATurtle wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

FastAsATurtle wrote:


ok then. One of us is wrong.

no i'm just saying thats not what i'm talking about.

i'm not exactly sure what your saying though, could you explain it a little more thoroughly?

Nah. PM me, and we'll get this straightened out. Not take up any more board space.

K


Tylers All Stars returns...
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1200.jpg

Offline

 

#110 2009-02-16 23:34:26

mystic
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 5575
PM

Re: penguins thread

kindacool107 wrote:

If anything is laughable...it's that ugly mug that you use as an avatar

Yeah, you should laugh about a dead person, that is really classy. wink


The Baltimore Bullets (S4 - S17): 395-210 RS record; 38-13 PS record; Runner-up in S 7, 13, 16, 17; Elite 8 in S 6, 9, 10, 12, 15; Pro A/B from S 6 to 17
Thanks bhill1767, Blowcaine, FastAsATurtle, fresh_tacos, Funk, Harbour, jbus, Lord Rott, marv88harrison, mchea, pat_mac05, redundant, rippev, team rohan, tesche, tmoney20, tsb5026, UCFinfan86, x-factor

Offline

 

#111 2009-02-16 23:35:38

kindacool107
Banned
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-14
Posts: 5429
PM

Re: penguins thread

mystic wrote:

peterjar001 wrote:

i'm not exactly sure what your saying though, could you explain it a little more thoroughly?

No need to explain that even more. Hell, if you don't understand what Turtle wrote you should try to learn to read more comprehensive.

lol...if malice was here...he would know what to do with what you just said.

lol...yer more stupid than I thought.

Last edited by kindacool107 (2009-02-16 23:35:53)


I don't cross boundaries...I walk ON them.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/755.jpg

Offline

 

#112 2009-02-16 23:35:54

FastAsATurtle
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-06
Posts: 2735
PM

Re: penguins thread

mystic wrote:

kindacool107 wrote:

If anything is laughable...it's that ugly mug that you use as an avatar

Yeah, you should laugh about a dead person, that is really classy. wink

kindacool already made a joke about the recently crashed airliner. Classy is his middle name. wink


Back from the sea...but heading back out for a final rest.

wink

Offline

 

#113 2009-02-16 23:36:45

kindacool107
Banned
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-14
Posts: 5429
PM

Re: penguins thread

FastAsATurtle wrote:

mystic wrote:

kindacool107 wrote:

If anything is laughable...it's that ugly mug that you use as an avatar

Yeah, you should laugh about a dead person, that is really classy. wink

kindacool already made a joke about the recently crashed airliner. Classy is his middle name. wink

I KNOW...THAT WAS HAYLARIOUS....like any of you give a truck...


I don't cross boundaries...I walk ON them.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/755.jpg

Offline

 

#114 2009-02-16 23:48:08

mystic
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 5575
PM

Re: penguins thread

kindacool107 wrote:

lol...if malice was here...he would know what to do with what you just said.

Interesting. You call malice to help you out. First you are losing to pussies and then you ask for help in a meaningless conversation on an internet forum. That is even more impressive.

http://www.marcofolio.net/images/stories/fun/imagedump/demotivational_posters/retards.jpg


The Baltimore Bullets (S4 - S17): 395-210 RS record; 38-13 PS record; Runner-up in S 7, 13, 16, 17; Elite 8 in S 6, 9, 10, 12, 15; Pro A/B from S 6 to 17
Thanks bhill1767, Blowcaine, FastAsATurtle, fresh_tacos, Funk, Harbour, jbus, Lord Rott, marv88harrison, mchea, pat_mac05, redundant, rippev, team rohan, tesche, tmoney20, tsb5026, UCFinfan86, x-factor

Offline

 

#115 2009-02-16 23:52:15

dchan07
Masterpingu At Rest
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 5097
PM

Re: penguins thread

Great, a bunch of tards just turned my epic thread into shit.


AT REZT

Offline

 

#116 2009-02-16 23:53:08

FastAsATurtle
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-06
Posts: 2735
PM

Re: penguins thread

dchan07 wrote:

Great, a bunch of tards just turned my epic thread into shit.

my apologies wink

On another note, peter and I have come to accord. Our part of this topic is over.


Back from the sea...but heading back out for a final rest.

wink

Offline

 

#117 2009-02-16 23:56:20

dchan07
Masterpingu At Rest
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 5097
PM

Re: penguins thread

FastAsATurtle wrote:

dchan07 wrote:

Great, a bunch of tards just turned my epic thread into shit.

my apologies wink

On another note, peter and I have come to accord. Our part of this topic is over.

I was jayplayin, hopefully no more primordially-minded monkeys come on here though.


AT REZT

Offline

 

#118 2009-02-16 23:58:50

mystic
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 5575
PM

Re: penguins thread

dchan07 wrote:

Great, a bunch of tards just turned my epic thread into shit.

I apologize. Do you need some boobs?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/blueninja/TeenBoobs.JPG

Last edited by mystic (2009-02-17 00:01:15)


The Baltimore Bullets (S4 - S17): 395-210 RS record; 38-13 PS record; Runner-up in S 7, 13, 16, 17; Elite 8 in S 6, 9, 10, 12, 15; Pro A/B from S 6 to 17
Thanks bhill1767, Blowcaine, FastAsATurtle, fresh_tacos, Funk, Harbour, jbus, Lord Rott, marv88harrison, mchea, pat_mac05, redundant, rippev, team rohan, tesche, tmoney20, tsb5026, UCFinfan86, x-factor

Offline

 

#119 2009-02-17 00:01:14

dchan07
Masterpingu At Rest
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 5097
PM

Re: penguins thread

mystic wrote:

dchan07 wrote:

Great, a bunch of tards just turned my epic thread into shit.

I apologize. Do you need some boobs?

Penguin boobs preferably, not sure how you feel about penguin boobs though =/


AT REZT

Offline

 

#120 2009-02-17 00:24:16

kindacool107
Banned
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-14
Posts: 5429
PM

Re: penguins thread

ok i will stop...I really have nothing against any of you guys(including you mystic)

just playing

if boobs ya want then
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/epic-boobs-lesbian-demotivational-poster.jpg


I don't cross boundaries...I walk ON them.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/755.jpg

Offline

 

#121 2009-02-17 14:49:34

TruBalla3920
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2008-06-10
Posts: 5991
PM

Re: penguins thread

kindacool107 wrote:

TruBalla3920 wrote:

kindacool107 wrote:

YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!

Alright, well you just lost to a bunch of pussies. I'm not sure what that makes you, and I don't really care. 120-109. We're ranked 6th, you're ranked 14th. Stop talking.

i'm not the one admitting to being a pussy, just like you did...

you just got owned by yer lame attempt at rhetoric

You missed my point completely, but I would expect that from you.


Offline

 

#122 2009-02-17 22:30:53

rippev
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-26
Posts: 2192
PM

Re: penguins thread

you guys can forfeit now, if you'd like!


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1602.jpg

Offline

 

#123 2009-02-17 22:34:05

a99tobe
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-05-28
Posts: 2408
PM

Re: penguins thread

We will win because all these boobs are going to distract you come game time.  That is the advantage to all of Dyestat liking cock, boobs don't distract us when the game is on the line.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/1651.jpg

                            FREE KIMBO..................................AGAIN!

Offline

 

#124 2009-02-17 22:49:22

dchan07
Masterpingu At Rest
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-06-11
Posts: 5097
PM

Re: penguins thread

a99tobe wrote:

We will win because all these boobs are going to distract you come game time.  That is the advantage to all of Dyestat liking cock

Have you been living in a cave?


AT REZT

Offline

 

#125 2009-02-17 22:53:37

Jdog2313
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-10-19
Posts: 6096
PM

Re: penguins thread

http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/penguin_no_diving.jpg
sad poor penguin


big_smile

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson