Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#76 2009-05-23 03:49:29

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

wetpiece4 wrote:

Nice game tonight toon. Cant believe it played out like that. Im sure we will see you guys again soon. best of luck

I'm gompletely hamemred right now but ogod gmae,.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#77 2009-05-23 11:28:02

CHICKEN
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Australia
Registered: 2008-09-11
Posts: 3727
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

eggrolls133 wrote:

I'm gompletely hamemred right now but ogod gmae,.

Will you be sober b4 our game ?


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/63832.jpg
The Whole FARKEN Family - Season 30 Champions (Capt.)
Return of TL - Season 42 Champions (Capt.)
HOODOO GURUS - Season 68 & 69 Champions (Capt.)

Offline

 

#78 2009-05-23 11:45:27

MichaelCoulthard
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Scotland!
Registered: 2008-07-30
Posts: 10339
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

I'm gompletely hamemred right now but ogod gmae,.

Will you be sober b4 our game ?

Will it make a difference to the score?


I'm too sexy for my shirt........
What Camel said......

Offline

 

#79 2009-05-23 12:38:42

CHICKEN
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Australia
Registered: 2008-09-11
Posts: 3727
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

MichaelCoulthard wrote:

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

I'm gompletely hamemred right now but ogod gmae,.

Will you be sober b4 our game ?

Will it make a difference to the score?

Of course !


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/63832.jpg
The Whole FARKEN Family - Season 30 Champions (Capt.)
Return of TL - Season 42 Champions (Capt.)
HOODOO GURUS - Season 68 & 69 Champions (Capt.)

Offline

 

#80 2009-05-23 12:41:04

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

I'm gompletely hamemred right now but ogod gmae,.

Will you be sober b4 our game ?

Yeah, I'll be fine for tonight's game smile.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#81 2009-05-23 13:06:22

CHICKEN
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Australia
Registered: 2008-09-11
Posts: 3727
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

eggrolls133 wrote:

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

I'm gompletely hamemred right now but ogod gmae,.

Will you be sober b4 our game ?

Yeah, I'll be fine for tonight's game smile.

Damn ! .... looks like back to back losses, ......for us that is !  sad


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/63832.jpg
The Whole FARKEN Family - Season 30 Champions (Capt.)
Return of TL - Season 42 Champions (Capt.)
HOODOO GURUS - Season 68 & 69 Champions (Capt.)

Offline

 

#82 2009-05-23 13:14:05

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

CHICKEN wrote:


Will you be sober b4 our game ?

Yeah, I'll be fine for tonight's game smile.

Damn ! .... looks like back to back losses, ......for us that is !  sad

We could really use a win because after our first loss to you, things have gone REALLY down hill.  Also if only we played you one day later, we would have completed our level 4 chem upgrades and gotten a couple of skill points also.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#83 2009-05-23 13:19:27

CHICKEN
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Australia
Registered: 2008-09-11
Posts: 3727
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

eggrolls133 wrote:

We could really use a win because after our first loss to you, things have gone REALLY down hill.  Also if only we played you one day later, we would have completed our level 4 chem upgrades and gotten a couple of skill points also.

We must be running identical training patterns, ... 'cause, ..the same applies to us. smile

we are about to slide down the list, ... big time sad

Last edited by CHICKEN (2009-05-23 13:20:48)


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/63832.jpg
The Whole FARKEN Family - Season 30 Champions (Capt.)
Return of TL - Season 42 Champions (Capt.)
HOODOO GURUS - Season 68 & 69 Champions (Capt.)

Offline

 

#84 2009-05-23 13:34:56

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

We could really use a win because after our first loss to you, things have gone REALLY down hill.  Also if only we played you one day later, we would have completed our level 4 chem upgrades and gotten a couple of skill points also.

We must be running identical training patterns, ... 'cause, ..the same applies to us. smile

we are about to slide down the list, ... big time sad

Well we have pretty much had identical team TC all season.  Somehow you are a whole 19 points ahead of us now!


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#85 2009-05-23 13:53:10

CHICKEN
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Australia
Registered: 2008-09-11
Posts: 3727
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

eggrolls133 wrote:

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

We could really use a win because after our first loss to you, things have gone REALLY down hill.  Also if only we played you one day later, we would have completed our level 4 chem upgrades and gotten a couple of skill points also.

We must be running identical training patterns, ... 'cause, ..the same applies to us. smile

we are about to slide down the list, ... big time sad

Well we have pretty much had identical team TC all season.  Somehow you are a whole 19 points ahead of us now!

And that will be the difference in the score too !
In favour of The Toon Squad...unfortunately (for me)


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/63832.jpg
The Whole FARKEN Family - Season 30 Champions (Capt.)
Return of TL - Season 42 Champions (Capt.)
HOODOO GURUS - Season 68 & 69 Champions (Capt.)

Offline

 

#86 2009-05-23 14:07:18

MichaelCoulthard
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Scotland!
Registered: 2008-07-30
Posts: 10339
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

This is like the worlds politest trash talk tongue


I'm too sexy for my shirt........
What Camel said......

Offline

 

#87 2009-05-23 18:01:29

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

MichaelCoulthard wrote:

This is like the worlds politest trash talk tongue

We can't all be like you.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#88 2009-05-23 18:08:55

MichaelCoulthard
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Scotland!
Registered: 2008-07-30
Posts: 10339
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

eggrolls133 wrote:

MichaelCoulthard wrote:

This is like the worlds politest trash talk tongue

We can't all be like you.

GTFO prick tongue


I'm too sexy for my shirt........
What Camel said......

Offline

 

#89 2009-05-23 21:46:38

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

Wooo we won 106-97.  Good game CHICKEN and The Whole FARKEN Family.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#90 2009-05-24 01:02:56

CHICKEN
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Australia
Registered: 2008-09-11
Posts: 3727
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

eggrolls133 wrote:

Wooo we won 106-97.  Good game CHICKEN and The Whole FARKEN Family.

I got the margin wrong, but the result right ! ..... well done Toon Squad

Head to Head = 3 - 2 Farken's way ... but I think Toonies will finish season stronger. (we have already peaked !)


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/63832.jpg
The Whole FARKEN Family - Season 30 Champions (Capt.)
Return of TL - Season 42 Champions (Capt.)
HOODOO GURUS - Season 68 & 69 Champions (Capt.)

Offline

 

#91 2009-05-24 01:05:57

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

Wooo we won 106-97.  Good game CHICKEN and The Whole FARKEN Family.

I got the margin wrong, but the result right ! ..... well done Toon Squad

Head to Head = 3 - 2 Farken's way ... but I think Toonies will finish season stronger. (we have already peaked !)

I guess my team plays better when I am sober.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#92 2009-05-24 01:08:59

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

Lol, I just noticed your sig.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#93 2009-05-24 01:20:36

CHICKEN
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Australia
Registered: 2008-09-11
Posts: 3727
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

eggrolls133 wrote:

Lol, I just noticed your sig.

Only updated it a few hours ago  smile


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/63832.jpg
The Whole FARKEN Family - Season 30 Champions (Capt.)
Return of TL - Season 42 Champions (Capt.)
HOODOO GURUS - Season 68 & 69 Champions (Capt.)

Offline

 

#94 2009-05-24 15:53:42

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

Lol, I just noticed your sig.

Only updated it a few hours ago  smile

Well good luck tonight.  I think you guys will be able to keep it within 10.  No clue who will win, but it should be a close game no matter what.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#95 2009-05-24 16:52:34

CHICKEN
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Australia
Registered: 2008-09-11
Posts: 3727
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

eggrolls133 wrote:

CHICKEN wrote:

eggrolls133 wrote:

Lol, I just noticed your sig.

Only updated it a few hours ago  smile

Well good luck tonight.  I think you guys will be able to keep it within 10.  No clue who will win, but it should be a close game no matter what.

Thanks, .... Here's hoping,... we might get lucky


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/63832.jpg
The Whole FARKEN Family - Season 30 Champions (Capt.)
Return of TL - Season 42 Champions (Capt.)
HOODOO GURUS - Season 68 & 69 Champions (Capt.)

Offline

 

#96 2009-05-24 23:23:08

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

Back to Pro A competition again tomorrow.  Good luck The Galactic Titans.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#97 2009-05-24 23:26:03

Knightwing
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-08-06
Posts: 801
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

good luck also to your team!     take it easy on us big_smile


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/8846.jpg

Offline

 

#98 2009-05-25 20:40:22

eggrolls133
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Registered: 2008-09-10
Posts: 6970
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

Knightwing wrote:

good luck also to your team!     take it easy on us big_smile

Oh no, either you guys ebayed us and switched your lineup or well, yeah that's probably what happened!  Looks like I wasted like 10 team skill points sad.


My Greatest CR Accomplishment: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … p?id=98485
"The whole gimmick of the Toon Squad is cute smile"~Bgirl
"Don't ever call me doll."
PROUD CAPTAIN & CO-FOUNDER OF THE TOON SQUAD

Offline

 

#99 2009-05-25 21:25:47

Knightwing
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-08-06
Posts: 801
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

my apologies.   sent you a PM.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/8846.jpg

Offline

 

#100 2009-05-25 21:51:00

Knightwing
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2008-08-06
Posts: 801
PM

Re: Acme Acres (Toon Squad)

congratulations to the better team.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/8846.jpg

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson