Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#101 2009-12-10 18:30:27

ToFuSmurF
Papa Smurf
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Re: The Galactic Titans Thread

Take care buddy!

I'll just chat with you on AIM lol

big_smile

Season 10 & 11 Kareem Champions: Just Blaze Season 14 & 15 Champions: Boom Goes The Odenite
Season 12 Bird Champions: Full Eclipse Season 15 Champions: RK Beer Barons
Season 16 West Champions: Even Money
Ballin 4 Dummies (Season 12): 41-1 Regular Season Record

#102 2009-12-10 18:39:07

SwaggerJ
PM

Knightwing wrote:

well, it's the end of the line for me and the rest of the titans. We enjoyed our stay here, with all the highs and the lows. I will miss playing this rather addictive game, hence our decision to keep the team intact in the event the itch comes back. Thanks to all my friends/mentors here (you know who you are) and i'm truly indebted to you guys for your tips, encouragement and words of wisdom/pieces of advice.  Thanks too to our tormentors hehehe you've made this game all the more challenging.

Well i'll miss this game and i might have some withdrawal symptoms after this but life goes on.

Guys, a big thanks, happy holidays, and let this be not goodbye but until we meet again!

Take care Knightwing smile FE and the Titans have had some good matchups throughout the seasons, we'll miss you guys. Good luck with everything big_smile

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/2007.jpg

8 Rings: CTTF(J) (8, 9, 10, 14, 16) - FE(B) (12) - CRAP(W) (13) - RKBB(B) (15)

#103 2009-12-11 00:36:28

ai n 21
PM

Knightwing wrote:

well, it's the end of the line for me and the rest of the titans. We enjoyed our stay here, with all the highs and the lows. I will miss playing this rather addictive game, hence our decision to keep the team intact in the event the itch comes back. Thanks to all my friends/mentors here (you know who you are) and i'm truly indebted to you guys for your tips, encouragement and words of wisdom/pieces of advice.  Thanks too to our tormentors hehehe you've made this game all the more challenging.

Well i'll miss this game and i might have some withdrawal symptoms after this but life goes on.

Guys, a big thanks, happy holidays, and let this be not goodbye but until we meet again!

gudlak bro. You'll be missed.

Daan ka minsan sa pinoy thread. Sayang di na nadugtungan yun TGT-PTPS rivalry. smile Ingats bro.

Look at me mom.. Shining like the sun.. Bright as the day.. You’re my number one. smile

#104 2009-12-11 00:39:20

mattyboy24
PM

Good luck in your future endeavors Knightwing. It has been a great bonus to compete against you... and you and your team will be missed.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/9096.jpg
Josh Smith- Season 10 Bird Champion(Outsiders), S12 Kareem Final Four, All Defensive Team Seasons 7 & 10
Kobe Bryant- Season 11 Bird Final Four(Norman Sooners), Season 13 Bird Finals, Regular Season MVP Season 11, First Team Season 11 & 13
Steve Nash- Season 11 Bird Final Four(Norman Sooners), Season 13 Bird Finals

Board footer