Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-02-13 01:12:03

appu
Accomplishments: 0
PM  Website

Maven Company Formation

Classic League:

The Classic League is an invitational soccer league formed for the purpose of fostering and advancing the highest level of premier, competitive, select, or similar high level of soccer in North Texas. The purpose is also to promote the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, and courage through organized athletic competition.
Qualification: The Classic League is open to all teams wishing to compete in competitive soccer, subject to such competitive selection process as adopted by the Classic League Board. Because the Classic League is an invitational league, qualification and continued participation therein is subject to the discretion of the Classic League Board and the Representatives Committee, as provided in Article XI hereof. Teams need not register through the Chamber Classic Soccer Alliance, Inc. (the "Alliance"), but may register through any soccer or other member association or similar organization as long as it is sanctioned by the North Texas State Soccer Association (the "NTSSA") or similar sanctioning or administrative organizations.

Ok. I thought you were referring to something on my site that I clearly don't have
Report Bugs Topic tells about the bug reports of this forum....

Board footer