Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Off Topic
  •  » Who Is The Most Dominant Athlete To Ever Live?

#201 2009-08-30 06:23:39

TruBalla3920
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Re: Who Is The Most Dominant Athlete To Ever Live?

Crashnburn_ wrote:

TruBalla3920 wrote:

It's not Federer's fault that he's playing at the same time at Nadal. They're both going to go down as all time greats, but they're playing at the same time, so it's not possible for either one of them to completely dominate the sport.

Personally, I'd rather be known for being one of the best ever and constantly battling the best ever than "dominating no ones" like you claim Tiger does.

Okay, but he's still more dominant. That's all this is about.

#202 2009-08-30 09:02:33

RobbyRob
PM

dss02 wrote:

Buster Douglas.....a journeyman at best destroyed Tyson
Not to mention Evander

And Ryo Chonan was a top fighter?

I think with Dominance also comes an intimidation factor *grr Little Giants!*, Tyson had that.

#203 2009-08-30 09:54:02

cane__boy
PM

dss02 wrote:

Why does Rocky Marciano get no love? 49-0 with 43 knockouts?

And Anderson Silva rated top pound for pound fighter in mma current middle wieght champ and has been [b]destroying any light heavywieght fighters he can find[/]

Brock Lesnar amazing collegiate wrestler tried out for the Vikings but his skills were too raw so instead of signing with the practice squad he became a pro fighter.....not a ton of fights to date yet he is dominant

I dont think you can call a middle of the division irvin, and an uper middle of the division fighter in griffin destoying any light heavyweight fighters he can find. I would love to see him fight vs machida, evans, and rampage because no doubt he would lose atleast 2 of those. Dont get me wrong he is still a dominate fighter and problably the best pound for pound fighter in MMA right now, that statement was just a little off base.

But brock lesnar.... come on seriously he isnt even the top heavyweight in MMA. To call him one of the most dominate athletes ever is just insane.

If you want to talk fighters though, what about fedor emelienenko(spelled wrong but im too lazy to look it up) i believe he is 30-1 with his only loss coming from a fight that should of been a no contest but since it was tournement style they had to give the win to the other guy, and he is a world champion sambo fighter.

Im kind of suprised no one has said barry sanders yet especially since someone did say jim brown.

I dont really think you can compare that well across diffrent sports to find who is "THE" Most dominate athlete ever though.

F-Air up there-Scottish Superstars     F-Saul Silver-Speedsters     G-Rebecca The Walrus-ROTLW     G-Beccas Secret Lover-Bgirls Lovers

SuperSlicer, ToFuSmurf, Dchan, and Truballa are 4 cool Dudes
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/25283.jpg

• Index
  •  » Off Topic
  •  » Who Is The Most Dominant Athlete To Ever Live?

Board footer