Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#51 2009-09-29 00:20:37

krishnasitlani
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Re: Aliens

I think they are True. there Are real Alliens But not in our World Though.

Based on a topic i read from books there are real alliense but its jupiter. no one has ever went There Though. Its the Book of nostradamus

#52 2009-09-29 00:20:40

dss02
PM

team rohan wrote:

Transformers was boring. They didn't even have Optimus fight the bloody fallen...he killed him in a second (although chances are he will come back tolife next time) they decided to have a few transformers that nobody has ever heard of have a mediocre fight scene instead.

Besides that whole the key is in your personal growth crap is the biggest load of shit ever...

Ummm actual good movies this year include:
Up
Inglorious Basterds
Rev Road
The Wrestler
Slumdog
Gran Torino...

plus plenty of great films I have not seen this year, I find it pretty amazing that the one movie that comes to mind that could possibly compete with District 9 is Transformers. ( I dont know how good district 9 was, but I doubt it could compete with some of those films listed before anyway)

you would be amazed....they took an alien movie and used it to show off the racism and hatred within the world...

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/25299.jpg
Thank you Even Money Team Mates, We WON
And [Expletive Deleted] you D HOWARD, you sorry Ebaying [Expletive Deleted]

#53 2009-09-29 01:35:11

ToFuSmurF
Papa Smurf
PM

team rohan wrote:

Transformers was boring. They didn't even have Optimus fight the bloody fallen...he killed him in a second (although chances are he will come back tolife next time) they decided to have a few transformers that nobody has ever heard of have a mediocre fight scene instead.

Besides that whole the key is in your personal growth crap is the biggest load of shit ever...

Up
Inglorious Basterds
Rev Road
The Wrestler
Slumdog
Gran Torino...

plus plenty of great films I have not seen this year, I find it pretty amazing that the one movie that comes to mind that could possibly compete with District 9 is Transformers. ( I dont know how good district 9 was, but I doubt it could compete with some of those films listed before anyway)

District 9 was a great movie.

Season 10 & 11 Kareem Champions: Just Blaze Season 14 & 15 Champions: Boom Goes The Odenite
Season 12 Bird Champions: Full Eclipse Season 15 Champions: RK Beer Barons
Season 16 West Champions: Even Money
Ballin 4 Dummies (Season 12): 41-1 Regular Season Record

#54 2009-09-29 02:02:40

manzkee
PM

wayniac wrote:

District 9 was an amazing movie i highly recomend

A must watch!

#55 2009-09-29 06:44:56

SuperSlicer
PM  Website

team rohan wrote:

Up
Inglorious Basterds
Rev Road
The Wrestler
Slumdog
Gran Torino...

I'd be shocked, and possibly even a little pissed off if a movie like District 9 didn't get a bundle of academy awards. Trust me, it's THAT good.

Season 8 - RotLW championship, WWWC runners-up
Season 10 - SHIT runners-up
Season 11 - Just Blaze championship, Always Ballin championship
Season 13 - Tanks championship

#56 2009-09-29 07:56:39

aklo
PM

It's an awesome movie!
Heck I'm gonna watch it again. big_smile

-_-

#57 2009-09-29 08:01:20

team rohan
Wants a real prize
PM

Well its got some great reviews...I was planning on seeing it anyway, but it will now jump a lil higher up the pecking order. But it had better blow my effen mind. I'm still a lil scpetical as to how it will fare against some of the films listed above though.

http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/6784.jpg

Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like... f***in'... Shaft

#58 2009-09-29 17:23:59

Moose
PM

the editing and effects of the aliens was surpurb.

You, You just have to watch it

Spitta Andretti
JETS FOOL

#59 2009-09-29 17:25:57

KingJames757
PM  Website

Yes, but I don't think any sort of extraterrestrial has ever come near Earth. Like maybe they exist in other galaxies.

Ask me to play.I'll play. Ask me to shoot. I'll shoot. Ask me to pass. I'll pass. Ask me to steal, blockout, sacrifice, lead, dominate. ANYTHING. But it's not what you ask of me. It's what I ask of myself. LeBron The greatest thing a man can do in this world is to make the most out of the stuff that has been given him. This is success, and there is no other.

Board footer