Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Enter your announcement here.
  • Index
  •  » Media
  •  » Inside Court Rivals with Pop

#1 2013-04-18 22:53:42

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Accomplishments: 0
PM  Website

Inside Court Rivals with Pop

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/EvilGrasshoppa/Predrag-Popovic-Pop-2013_zps9c45659e.png

Episode 8:
UNBA Breaking News:
[Predrag Popovic] Hi everyone, I'm Predrag Popovic and welcome to a new edition of Inside Court Rivals.
Sorry about Kenny and Charles not being in the studio this eveing.
They have come out of retirement to play for the UNBA All-Stars and were not able to make it to the studio in time following tonights game.

Breaking News just in........TN has the report....TN whats the news?

Team Nucleus wrote:

Good evening everyone and welcome to your 1st show Pop big_smile

[Predrag Popovic] Thanks, so whats the scoop Nuc?

Team Nucleus wrote:

I'd like to let everyone know that the UNBA is expanding into Jordan.
We'd like to announce a new addition to the UNBA Alliance and our 1st UNBA team in the Jordan League.
UNBA Bayhawkz (Jordan League)
http://www.courtrivals.com/showTeamProf … ?tid=13103

[Predrag Popovic] Congratulations TN looking to make some noise in the Jordan League I see.
How are you going to make it work with teams in both leagues?

Team Nucleus wrote:

I'm hands off when it comes to the Bayhawkz, I trust the Captains there to do whats best for their team.
I love this addition to the UNBA Family, it allows some of our members the flexibility to experience both Leagues.
It also gives us the flexibility of maybe having a Classic and Jordan League Champion in the same season wink
Hey Pop, here comes Kenny and Charles now.

[Kenny] Hi guys, me and Chuck are tired as hell, this game isn't made for us old guys.
Those young bucks out there get better and better each year.

[Charles]Hey fellas I think Imma lay down on my recliner for a while,I'm tired.
I'll talk to you guys in a bit.

[Predrag Popovic] Glad you guys made it to the studio.
How was the game?

[Kenny] Well Pop believe it or not Knuckhead over there had a great game.
Charles had 14 points, 21 rebounds, 4 assists, and 5 steals tonight.
I did ok I guess but nothing worth bragging about yet.
Congrats on adding the Bayhawkz to our family Nuc.

Team Nucleus wrote:

Thanks Kenny I have a feeling you'll be bragging soon enough.
Hey Kenny look at your boy over there, hes lights out already lol
Yo Chuck, Chuck..........CHUCK!!!!

[Charles] ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Kenny]Now hes getting old, I'm full of energy. Ha

[Predrag Popovic] Never fails, Charles hardly made it through an entire episode before never mind now lol.
Well hate to cut it short but seems we have been warned of a possible threat to our studio.
Seems someone left a letter on our desk and all its signed A thats all. Nothing else.
We can't take any risks so we'll have to cut it short for this time.

[Kenny] Yup, Thats it for this week tune in next time. I really would love to know what that A on that letter stands for....hmmmmmm.
Well I'm Kenny Smith.
[Charles]ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwn sorry about that everyone and I'm Charles Barkley till next time goodnight.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/EvilGrasshoppa/Dunham-Achmed-photo_zps24501a9e.png

Ah ha,ha,ha those eediots don't know its eeee joke shhhhhhh ha,ha,ha. I Keel You!!!!

=================================================================================================================

Last edited by Team Nucleus (2013-04-19 02:05:56)

#2 2013-04-18 23:05:27

Doitwildly
PM

Re: Inside Court Rivals with Pop

I guess the cat is out of the bag

may the grace of apris be with you

#3 2013-04-18 23:07:59

Team Nucleus
Press Member
PM  Website

Doitwildly wrote:

I guess the cat is out of the bag

Welcome aboard  smile

#4 2013-04-18 23:09:02

Doitwildly
PM

thanks glad to be apart of the UNBA

may the grace of apris be with you

#5 2013-04-19 03:09:55

Slow Learner
PM

Love the Achmed finish.That is histerical!

Hi I'm Batman!

#6 2021-08-05 13:27:18

FrankJScott
PM  Website

To the guy asking about alba global radio controlled clock, radiografie dentara alba iulia, alba clock radio instructions, how to set alba radio controlled clock,  I highly suggest this newest radio Unirea FM tips not to mention radio controlled clocks how do they work, radio from Alba Iulia radio, alba radiogram, radiologie pulmonara alba iulia,  look at this greatest Alba Iulia radio tips alongside all alba radiogram, terra aster alba iulia radiografie, unirea fm live, how to play radio mirchi 98.3 fm online,  try this suberb radio Unirea FM 107.2 MHz tips for alba cd radio cassette player, alba radio instructions, centru de radiologie digitala alba iulia, alba portable cd radio cassette player,  Also don't forget this greatest Alba radio blog as well as radiografie toracica alba iulia, radio unirea fm live, radioterapie alba iulia, how to play fm2020 online,  look at this awesome radio Unirea details for Alba Iulia radio, alba global radio controlled clock, radiografie osoasa alba iulia,  and don't forget this helpful Unirea FM tips and don't forget argos alba cd radio cassette player, radio hit alba iulia, radio alba iulia reintregirea, radio controlled clocks how do they work,  look at this helpful radio Unirea tips not to mention how to set radio controlled clock seth thomas, how to play fm online, radiolog alba iulia, alba portable cd radio cassette player,  try this useful Alba Iulia radio recommendations for alba radio controlled clock reset, radio alba iulia reintregirea, alba global radio controlled clock, radiografii dentare alba iulia,  Also don't forget this useful Alba Iulia radio tips not to mention radio unirea alba iulia live, alba mono dab radio instructions, radiologie pulmonara alba iulia, alba cd radio cassette player instructions,  look at this excellent Alba Iulia radio details for radio alba iulia reintregirea, how to play fm online, argos alba cd radio cassette player, See More [url=http://www.motolife.lt/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=24&thread_id=20771&pid=170726#post_170726]Finest Unirea Fm Advice 6951780

#7 2021-08-09 13:58:00

FrankJScott
PM  Website

In response to the guy asking about aranyadeb comics in bengali pdf free download, free online marathi books download pdf, avengers comics pdf download free, download free marvel vs dc comics pdf,  I highly recommend this greatest free pdf books advice on top of nda books pdf free download in hindi, download comics pdf online, download medical books online free pdf format, chacha chaudhary comics in bengali pdf free download, free pdf books bestsellers hindi, iti kand nagraj comics free download pdf, free pdf books download for upsc, free pdf books online website,  look at this best pdf comics details on top of free children's books pdf online amazon, ms marvel comics pdf download, free download pdf books in marathi language, rujuta diwekar books pdf online free download, avengers comics pdf free download in hindi, archie 1000 page comics pdf free download, avengers comic book pdf download free, free pdf books bestsellers marathi,  try this excellent free pdf books advice for marvel vs dc comics pdf download, download comics online free pdf, tnusrb books pdf free download in tamil, motivational books pdf free download in tamil, raj comics free download pdf hindi nagraj, marvel deadpool comics pdf free download, free pdf books bestsellers hindi, chota nagraj comics in hindi pdf download, See More [url=http://www.magrace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1620516#1620516]Best Alba Iulia Radio Advice a24363b

#8 2021-08-22 11:17:42

FrankJScott
PM  Website

For the person asking about bengali comics books pdf free download, superman comics in bengali pdf free download, marvel avengers comics pdf free download, chota nagraj comics in hindi pdf download, free children's books pdf online amazon, free pdf books by myles munroe, pdf comics books free download, raj comics online pdf download, pdf comics marvel download, avengers comics pdf download free, free pdf books download, captain marvel comic pdf download,  I highly recommend this greatest PDF file converting info for rujuta diwekar books pdf online free download, tintin comics pdf free download in bengali, free books online pdf no download, tamil law books online free download pdf, free pdf books download sites without registration, free online dental books pdf download, free ayurvedic books download pdf in hindi, ms marvel comics pdf download, indrajal comics pdf download in hindi, free pdf books bestsellers india, manoj comics pdf download free, bankelal comics pdf online, is good as well. See More Luar Biasa Fortune Slot 88 Situs 4363b28

#10 2021-11-29 23:37:20

FrankJScott
PM  Website

What are the main benefits of Autonomous Mobile Robots

1. Greater Flexibility
Autonomous Mobile Robots can be agile and flexible because they use onboard sensors cameras, magnet tape, and other sensors to carry out their tasks. Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to create their own routes from Point A to Point B in a facility. This allows them to bypass obstacles instead of following pre-determined routes. Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to be switched to perform additional tasks, in contrast to other automation technology which require more time and effort. Check out this Warehouse robotics info for more.

2. Safety Increased
Autonomous Mobile Robots are equipped with cameras and sensors. These cameras and sensors allow the Autonomous Mobile Robot to understand and read its environment. This allows it to move within the facility without disturbance from other people, infrastructure and products. By contrast, equipment run by humans, such as forklifts, aren't equipped with as many built-in safety mechanisms and ultimately depend on input from humans. Autonomous Mobile Robots are not subject to the same risk that human operators do. A human operator may be disoriented or tired, which can lead to accidents. Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to complete repetitive tasks and reduce human errors. This can greatly increase safety.

3. Rapid Implementation
Autonomous Mobile Robots can be deployed within a company in less than four to six weeks depending on how complicated the process is. This is particularly true when the device will need to interface with warehouse execution software and picking software. Even at the higher end, this is a small time frame, especially when you look at other technologies. It could take up to one year to establish a goods-to-person (G2P), system.

4. Ability to Scale
Autonomous Mobile Robots are easy to install within a facility. This lets you adhere to a modular method of deployment. Begin with a couple of units, and then expand as your business expands or your requirements change. This means that you don't have to spend an enormous amount of money in the beginning. Instead of buying large quantities of Autonomous Mobile Robots it is possible to purchase one or two and later expand the number of units you have. Modular deployment allows you to save capital for future initiativeswhile you review and determine the next steps.

5. It is simple to move between facilities
Certain businesses might not be prepared to explore the possibility of automation if they know that a move into a new facility is imminent. This thinking makes perfect sense to ask: why would you implement a new system when it will only be decommissioned in two years after the new facility is constructed? Autonomous Mobile Robots could help in bridging the gap between the two scenarios. Autonomous Mobile Robots are extremely simple to use and are easily transferred from one place to another. This allows automation even in the short-term. In addition to operations expecting a near-term move, this can also be beneficial for businesses who are planning an interim holiday business.

#11 2021-12-03 16:26:41

FrankJScott
PM  Website

In reply to the guy asking about software company names ideas, online accounting software reviews uk, quickbooks for small business canada,  I highly recommend this top software company blog or invoice app for self employed, free accounting software for small business australia, how does erp and crm work together, software company that acquired winzip, free accounting software download for pc, alongside all this top best crm for small business site and don't forget business software solutions limited, free offline crm for small business, invoice app for self employed, invoice app for small business, free sales crm for small business, not to mention this excellent business software details which is also great. Also have a look at this great saas company link alongside all free accounting software, billing software free download with source code in php, free accounting software for small business south africa, business software suite examples, saas business plan pdf, as well as this top rated bpm software advice not to mention top crm for small business 2020, free accounting software for small business malaysia, saas company uk, best online accounting software malaysia, saas company valuation calculator, not to mention cool saas company advice which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best free accounting software info on top of what is the best accounting software for a sole trader, best crm for small business 2020, saas business development manager job description, free online personal accounting software uk, quickbooks for small business login, alongside all this best online accounting software info as well as xero or quickbooks for small business uk, quickbooks for small business login, business software definition short, crm erp and analytics are used to improve, quickbooks small business accounting tutorial, on top of recommended invoice software url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated best crm for small business forum for good measure. Check more Recommended  Info 417a11a

#12 2022-01-19 13:46:24

FrankJScott
PM  Website

For the man asking about artemide tolomeo lamp repair, modern forms lighting pendants, exterior lighting design kerala, outdoor lighting fixtures near me, kuzco lighting vega 45, exterior light no junction box, outdoor lighting cable b&q,  I highly recommend this best Toronto lighting details or kuzco lighting surrey, slamp clizia lamp, koncept lighting singapore, modern outdoor lighting wall mount, outdoor lighting solar batteries, mid century modern outdoor lighting canada, tech lighting orbel round pendant, alongside all this great Toronto lighting blog as well as slamp lighting toronto, modern outdoor lighting uk, exterior light without junction box, alora lighting tagliato, tech lighting freejack vs monopoint, outdoor sensor lights screwfix, umage lighting warranty, on top of this top rated Toronto lighting blog which is also great. Also have a look at this great Toronto lighting info alongside all artemide lighting australia, modern home exterior lighting ideas, exterior lighting manufacturers uk, w a c lighting co, tech lighting rep, lighting stores toronto near me, toronto lighting supply, alongside all this best Toronto lighting url not to mention modern outdoor lighting, slamp lighting singapore, kuzco lighting inc surrey bc, tech lighting orbel wall sconce, tech lighting orbel, slamp lighting catalogue, umage lighting warranty, not to mention recommended Toronto lighting details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this high rated Toronto lighting details and don't forget outdoor lighting fixtures black, modern farmhouse floor lamp canada, exterior soffit lighting design, artemide tolomeo lamp bulb, modern vanity lighting canada, modern outdoor lighting uk, outdoor lighting retailers near me, on top of this cool Toronto lighting details not to mention outdoor lighting cable b&q, cerno lighting plural pendant, tech lighting replacement shades, exterior bollard lights uk, outdoor lighting uk sale, cerno lighting gaviota, tech lighting orbel wall sconce, as well as cool Toronto lighting info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended Toronto lighting forum for good measure. Check more High Rated mini facelift sarasota Link 1a073_e

• Index
  •  » Media
  •  » Inside Court Rivals with Pop

Board footer